This Rescue is Lit

The barrier only destroyed magical attacks. Blue learned this while trying to avoid and defend against Ink. Ink was hardly phased when the attacks hit, and when they missed, they dematerialized when they hit the wall. Ink seemed rather bored and annoyed, and the longer Blue tried to play, keep away, the more Blue realized just out of league he was. Ink finally pulled out Broomie and splattered the floors with purple paint, catching Blue in yet another trap. One wrong move and Blue would be at their mercy. If only he had a little more space to summon blasters! Blue gasped as two arrows caught on his sleeves and took him back with him, catching him in one of the paint lines. Pinned to a wall and in chains, Blue struggled. He hadn't given Dream as much thought as Ink since he'd stayed on his side of the barrier, but a crucial detail he'd forgotten was that Dream was a distance fighter. That was his mistake. "STAY AWAY!!!" Blue hissed as as the Star Sans's approached him. "where is nightmare's base." Ink ignored Blue as he pulled out a vial of red paint.

💙🖤🤍💜❤️

Dust followed Phantom as he tracked Blue's magic signature to a pocket dimension across the Multiverse. It was too bright, and Dust had to pull his hood up higher. So... this was the Star Base, huh? It certainly fit the cheery fools. Dust would make this rescue worthwhile. He summoned a decent amount of blasters and sent them to work, tearing the damn place apart from the inside while Dust searched the rooms for a trace of the berry man. Bones shot up to block arrows as Dust approached a broken bone barrier. It seemed he found the enemy... along with Blue. He assessed the damage done to Blue and didn't like what he was seeing. It seemed that in had took matters into his own hands and circled purple paint around Dream so he couldn’t be stopped. Dream, the bleeding heart he was, couldn’t open fire on his friend and had been trying to plead to him. It all fell on deaf ears as Ink tortured Blue with fire, seemingly ignorant to Dust's arrival. Red paint smoldered against Blue's clothes and burns blackened the bones underneath. "where is it!" Ink hissed, threatening to pour more over his skull.

💙🖤🤍💜❤️

Something hot and heavy weighed into Dust's stomach as Blue shook his skull, refusing to answer. Dust released every ounce of it in the form of a massive wave of blue magic and bones as the red paint poured onto Blue, making him bite back a blood curdling scream. Both Dream and Ink were thrown back as two more blasters were summoned to burn the room to the ground. Dust moved fast, shorting in to grab Blue while they were distracted and shortcut out just as fast, letting his blasters do the rest of the work. "D-Dust..?" Blue looked at him with the expression of someone who had done everything he could to keep them safe. "sleep... you'll feel better after you wake up." Blue didn't fight him and laid his burnt skull against Dust's sternum. Dust teleported them to his AU to clean Blue up and relieve his burns with what he could. He even changed Blue into his clothes since his were burnt. Once that was done, he took Blue back to his lovers, where he could be better treated and fussed over. Everything would go back to normal, and maybe Dust could score some of Killer's attention.