Poor Horror

"so you've started dating horror, hm?" Nightmare rubbed Blue's back while they snuggled together. "Yeah. I can't wait to start doing couple stuff with him!" He nuzzled into Night a little. "what is stopping you now?" Blue looked up at his partner. "Well, he needs to get used to us being together. So I'm sure he's scared that I'm dating you."
"so you are giving him time to realize i'm not out to get him. smart as always, berry." Blue giggled and cuddled closer to Night. "Thank you." Nightmare nuzzled Blue before reaching out and grabbing a book. "would you like for me to read to you?" Blue hummed. "Yes please! I miss being read to." Night tucked Blue into his center before he cracked open the book and started to read to his oldest friend and lover. Little by little, Blue yawned and started to drift off in Nightmare's hold. He continued to read for a bit longer until he was sure that Blue was asleep, before putting down the story, adjusting Blue in his hold, and carrying him to his room. Nightmare felt eyes watching, but ignored them. No matter who it was, it didn't matter. 

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

"wow... boss really is with blue..." Killer looked over at Horror who was also watching nervously. "and you just got with him too?" 
"i-i didn't know..." Horror whispered, tugging at his hole. "stop that- you'll hurt yourself!" Killer snatched away Horror's hand. "look, if he said nightmare was ok with you both dating him then you should go over there yourself. i know boss is big and scary, but you are bigger and scarier! you got this, big guy!" Killer encouraged, pushing Horror along. "w-wha- b-but-"
"stop being a softy and go already!" Killer shoved at Horror who hardly staggered. The message was clear though. His problematic companion wasn't taking no for an answer. "ok, ok... if he tries to kill me, i'm taking you down with me." He nervously headed to Blue's bedroom door, taking one last look at Killer's reassuring smile. It gave him the confidence he needed. Dust slipped out of the shadows of a nearby hall. "that poor guy is gonna be eaten alive." Killer simply kept smiling as he answered the insane one of their Trio. "oh i know."
"damn, that's cold." Dust continued watching anyway because entertainment. Horror knocked on the door. Then he was dragged in by a tentacle. "that was anticlimactic." Killer grumbled.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Horror was too scared to even scream as Nightmare dragged him in and closed the door behind him. Nightmare was cuddled up on Blue's left side, staring. "well? are you going to join us, or not?" Nightmare asked after Horror stood there for a solid minute. "i-i, uh, y-you want me to?"
"do you really think, after all this time together, that i would hurt you because you wanted to be in a romantic relationship with our poly boyfriend?" Sure he was temperamental at times, but jeez, have some trust... Horror instantly felt bad and came over with slow and careful steps, crawling up onto Blue's right side. "there, more comfortable, yes?" Horror nodded, nuzzling into Blue. Blue sighed in response, seeming to enjoy the attention he was getting as he slept. "thanks boss..." The gooptipus nodded. "nightmare is just fine, outside of work. boss is too... bland." Horror gave an absentminded hum. He was already falling asleep with Blue. "go to sleep, it's fine." Nightmare murmured as Horror conked out. The king smiled and allowed himself to rest with the other two.