Friend of the Enemy was Once their Friend

The next mission closed in faster than Blue expected. He Horror and Killer had practiced a lot though as the day drew closer. It made them closer as teammates. Dust could hardly understand why Nightmare was letting Blue on the mission. He was going to be literally useless. And go figure as soon as they made it to the AU, Blue disappeared. "he's probably going to warn the stars as we speak!" Dust's bones speared through monsters as Killer's knives flew into skulls, making others dust where they stood. Horror used his axe to butcher any survivors. "nightmare ordered him to stay out of the way and in the shadows in case the stars do come. he's the only one who's trained with them, he knows their attacks." Horror explained. "you really gotta let go dust, he's not so bad when you get to know him." Killer jabbed a dusty knife towards Dust as he scolded him. "get that outta my face killer!" Dust shoved past the Skeletons thought were his friends. He didn't need this bullshit anymore. He could clear out another area while they hung out with their new 'friend'.

💙🤍🖤💜❤

Going solo wasn't such a good idea when one realizes that the enemy came in from there. "freeze!" Dream drew an arrow as Dust tried to take a shortcut to the boss. Ink was faster, splattering Dust in his paint chains. "where's blueberry?!" It was Dust's chance, to get rid of the small menace. "like i'd tell a soulless ass like you!" Dust spat in Ink's face. He was loyal, he wasn't going to sell Blue out even if he didn't trust the guy himself. Ink growled and slapped Dust... well, tried to. Someone interfered. Blasters summoned above them, firing to get the two further from them. "MWEH HEH HEH! YOU HAVE TO FIGHT AGAINST ME NOW!" Blue had positioned himself between Dust and the Star Sanses. "I warned the others that they are here. We won't be fighting them alone for long."
"blue!" Dream called with worry and excitement. "something isn't right..." Ink held tight to Brushy. "we?" Dust asked as Blue pulled out a water bottle and opened it. "We." He poured water onto the chains, turning them back into diluted paint. Dust blinked as he stood up and stood beside Blue. No time to fight him now, they had more pressing matters to deal with.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

"he's working for the enemy!" Ink threw more paint, but the pair dodged. "this can't be right! my brother must've cast a spell on him!" Dream fired an arrow at them, but Dust caught it and broke it, sending bones in their direction. Blue decided not to correct them as he turned them blue. Some of Dust's attacks hit. "ink, we weren't prepared!" Not to face off against their former ally. "get us out of here..." Dream looked hurt as they retreated for the Bad Sanses to destroy the AU. Blue knew it wasn't going to be this easy next time. "You ok Dust?" Dust had to admit... he was mildly impressed with how well they'd worked together. "why did you save me?!"
"Well, because we are a team, duh!" Blue smiled at Dust. "Nightmare, Horror, and Killer care about you, so I care about you. You are a valued friend and ally and everyone would be devastated if they hurt you." Blue explained. "So." He held his hand out to Dust. "Allies?" He doubted Dust would accept friendship yet, but this was close enough. Dust sighed heavily and took Blue's hand to shake. "allies."