Finally, Some Trust

Blue was braced for another attack. He hoped above all else that Nightmare would be there to stop this soon. He wasn't helpless, but to hurt Horror seemed unthinkable. The axe came from above, once more, forcing Blue out of his hiding place. "Horror, I'm not your enemy anymore, remember?! We are dating! You and myself and Nighty- AHH -" The axe grazed his shoulder, and Horror grabbed him and threw him into a wall, knocking the wind out of him. Blue wheezed as he was picked up and dragged into a position where his feet no longer touched the ground. Horror brought his axe up to finish him. Blue was running out of options fast! The axe swung down, barely missing Blue by a hair as its sharp blade dug deep into the wall. Horror himself was blushing in surprise. Blue licked his hand again, whimpering softly. Horror let go, and Blue slid down the wall. Horror bent down to suspiciously sniff him. Blue took the opportunity to lick his cheek. It seemed to be enough as Horror pulled Blue to him, holding him possessively. His Blue now. He peeled away Blue's clothes so he could clean the wound.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

By the time Nightmare had gotten there, everything was as ok as it could get. Blue looked up at Nightmare from Horror's lap while the big guy's tongue rasped over the wound, having stopped the bleeding with his saliva. Now he was making sure it stayed clean, or at least that's what Blue assumed. "you scared the crap out of me..." Nightmare touched Horror, putting him into a drowsy state so he could pry Blue away. "I'm Sorry, Night... You Know I'm Not Good At Listening To Orders..." Nightmare did know that. He started walking away with Blue in his arms. "let's get you healed up, alright?" Nightmare muttered back. "What About Horror..?" Nightmare glanced back as Horror shook the drowsiness off and stood up to retrieve his axe. "he will be alright. hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day..." Blue nodded in immediate agreement as they entered the infirmary, and he was set on a gurney. Nightmare pulled out gauze, a bandage, and tape before Dust stopped Nightmare short. "i'll heal him." Nightmare gave him a slightly startled look, and Blue gave him a very startled look.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Dust trusted Blue the least of all the boys, so the offer was shocking... and suspicious. "and why would you do that?" Nightmare demanded to know. "do you want your boyfriend to be healed or not, because i can walk out-"
"I Would Love For You To Heal Me Dust... Thank You..." Dust paused to look at Blue before grumbling, "that's what i thought..." Dust covered the saliva coated gash and started his work on healing it, a green glow emitting from his hands. "why are you doing this..?" Nightmare asked. Dust hesitated. "if horror at his worst can trust him, then i guess i can too..." Dust replied quietly as Blue's shoulder stopped aching. "consider yourself lucky... horror's saliva carries healing properties, so you were already healing long before we got there..." Dust pulled away after a minute, the wound gone from Blue's shoulder. "Not Even A Scar- I'm Impressed!" Dust grumbled, a light purple hue on his cheeks. It seemed he wasn't used to praise. "... thank you dust... we are grateful." Dust huffed as he headed out. "sh-shut up! i already know..." The duo watched him leave. Blue smiled happily.