A Threat

Blue was in a flustered daze when Nightmare pulled away. "you don't know how long i've wanted to do that." Blue smiled widely. "Can we do that again?!" Nightmare chuckled as they met up for another kiss. And another. And another. "Night~" He leaned into Nightmare, cuddling up to his chest as Nightmare made a happy purr like sound. "I'm so happy to be back with you, Night, you have no idea." He closed his sockets, listening to Nightmare purr. "i'm very happy to have you back with me, blue. i've wanted this for so long.."
"Your wait is finally over, my King." Nightmare laid his head on top of Blue's. ("ehem.") "e-he-m." Blue and Nightmare froze and turned to face Error. ("it has hardly been a day and you're already at each other like rabbits...") "it ha-s ha-rd-ly be-en a da-y a-nd yo-u-re al-re-ady at ea-ch ot-her like ra-bb-its..." Nightmare and Blue flushed and pulled apart. "I-I'll, uh, be around if you need me..." Blue waved to Night before walking away from them. ("you really love him, huh?") "y-ou re-al-ly lo-ve hi-m, h-uh?" Nightmare didn't hesitate for a moment. "yes, i have for years.."

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Blue returned to his room, hoping to see what he had for a wardrobe since he couldn't exactly bring his own stuff. As he went for the knob though, a sharpened bone was pointed to his chest. "give me one good reason not to end you." Dust growled from behind him. "I will beat the absolute shit out of you and then Nightmare will." Blue responded evenly. Dust laughed. "you just wasted your chance, you little shiiii-" Blue had grabbed the arm holding the bone and flipped Dust over his shoulder with everything he had, sending the Skeleton through the closed door and into the far bedroom wall. "I really do want to get along with you Dust, but I won't allow you to continue threatening my life." Blue walked in casually. "Give up now or I'll break something." He threatened. "how the fuck-" Dust glared at Blue before taking a shortcut out. Blue knew this wouldn't be the last time. He would have to be careful around Dust from now on until he could convince him he was an ally. In the meantime... Blue opened up the closet to see what was inside.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Blue was overall satisfied with what Nightmare got him. It seemed the King himself cooked dinner. "... what happened, dust seems weary of you all of a sudden." Blue paused mid midbite from the delicious looking stir fry. "Oh! Dust tried to stab me so I threw him through a door! Speaking of- I need a new door! It's broken now!" He laughed it off as the others looked at him in surprise. Nightmare was more pissed and worried. "are you ok?"
"Yes sir! I took care of it just fine! It's just a shame since I'd rather be friends, ya know?" Nightmare nodded as he glowered at Dust, who cringed. "pull this again and you will suffer." Nightmare warned viciously. Horror was extremely uncomfortable with the atmosphere and quickly changed the subject. "want to hang out tomorrow blue? i can show you how to throw an axe or something..." Blue smiled, the stars in his sockets shining. "SURE! SOUNDS FUN!" He cheered loudly. Horror nodded, pleased. "no way, you should learn to throw knives! it's much more fun!" Killer argued. "Why not both? I'm a quick study." Blue offered. "sounds like a good solution." Nightmare agreed.