Mundane Breakfast

Blue woke up like that. Nestled comfortably in between a purring Horror and a smiling Nightmare. He didn't know when Horror had come in or even when he had gotten comfortable with Nightmare, but it was very nice to have them cuddling him in the same room. Blue decided not to move - he didn't want to wake his lovers by moving around, so he waited in the comfortable silence for someone to stir. Horror did first, yawning wide as he rubbed his sockets and looked around in an attempt to figure out where he was. He locked eyelights with Blue and smiled. "morning, baby..."
"Good morning, Horror!" He nuzzled comfortably into Horror's jacket before feeling them both shift closer to Nightmare. He still seemed to be asleep, but a tentacle had curled around Horror sleepily to pull them closer. Blue giggled softly. Nighty was so cute. Horror stared at Blue's other lover for a moment before looking down at Blue again. "i'm gonna go breakfast..." He kissed Blue's temple softly before moving the tendril and heading to the door. The tentacle was quick to replace Horror's warmth with Blue's, leaving him happily trapped with Nightmare.

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Eventually, Nightmare did wake up, though he soaked in Blue's cuddles for just a little while longer. "Horror is making breakfast..." Blue mumbled into Nightmare. He held Blue closer before loosening his hold. "i suppose we should go and eat then, hm?" They both climbed out of bed, and Nightmare let Blue take the lead to the dining table. Killer and Dust were already there, along with Error. On the table with his breakfast sandwich was a small box wrapped neatly in white paper and a blue bow. Error was a little nervous to give it to Blue, but Nightmare had said it was ok to give Blue a gift, so there it was. Blue noticed it and smiled, approaching Error calmly since he seemed shy and nervous. "Is that for me?" Error looked at the box, then at Blue, and nodded. "May I have it?" Error nodded again, unable to find his voice, and handed it over. "Thank you!" Blue started to unwrap the gift immediately to reveal a colorful bandana swirling with cyan, white, black, purple, and red with Blue's name stitched in gold on it. Wrapped in the banana was a little Nightmare doll. "AWWW, THANK YOU!!!"

💙🤍🖤💜❤️

Error totally wasn't blushing as Blue wore the bandana during breakfast. Horror had come in with plates for Nightmare and Blue, and they all settled to eat with Blue's boyfriends on either side of him. Killer and Dust had their eyes on Horror, seeing as he wasn't dead yet. They wanted to know how it went with Blue and Nightmare. "you seem to have a new admirer." Nightmare glanced at Error. "Heh, seems so. I just picked up Horror, though, so I'm going to let that one stew on his emotions until he's sure he wants to be in a relationship." Nightmare nodded. He could understand that. Error certainly wouldn't be easy to date either. Not with the phobia of touch and other issues that came with. Blue still had yet to acquaint himself with Horror's issues involving food and even his more animalistic state of mind. Things Blue would come to understand and no doubt try and help Horror through as Blue had done with him. Blue giggled as Horror leaned more into him. Nightmare didn't doubt for a second that Blue would succeed in helping them, one broken soul at a time.