"What a brilliant plant!" said an admiral.

Everyone there seemed to be celebrating the success of this morning's attack while talking about the upcoming battle. Occasionally, the new information posted on the big blackboard caused the people there to shout with excitement, almost no different from watching a sporting event together.

---oOo---

Myto Empire, Jakarta
Central Government Building
Moff Trevat's office.

Trevat had just arrived at his office and was about to make a drink before work. Today is a fairly relaxed day for Trevat, no appointments, meetings, or files to read or approve. Trevat only looked at a few digital files that needed his attention. It appeared that he could rest today after a few tense days of war with an unknown party.

Trevat recalled this and reminded himself to inquire about the status of the matter later in the afternoon. But for this morning, he hoped to relax first after reading his work. After all, he only received the progress report on the unknown nation yesterday afternoon.

Just as he was thinking about what type of tea to drink, his doorbell suddenly rang.

"Come in," said Trevat.

The door to Trevat's study opened, and Governor Ira appeared at the door and entered Trevat's office.

"Good morning, Trevat. Making tea?" asked Ira

"Yes, would you like some?" asked Trevat.

"I'll have a coffee, Trevat." said Ira.

"Okay, one moment," replied Trevat.

Ira sat on the sofa in Trevat's office, waiting for Trevat to make the coffee and tea. Trevat made the coffee and tea, then brought them to the coffee table in front of the sofa and sat down.

As soon as Trevat put down the two cups, Ira hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I miss you so much, even though we've only been apart since yesterday afternoon." Ira said

"I also miss you too." Trevat said this while kissing Ira's forehead.

The two people held hands and gazed at each other for a while. The two pairs of eyes looking at each other signaled the feeling of love between the two people, and they felt it without saying a word.

"Anyway, what's the news about the holonet tags on the enemy ships?" said Trevat, finally distracting both parties.

"I got word earlier that those ships are still circling. There's one stationary in a star system that the probe droids are scanning for nothing. It looks like they still don't want to go to their final destination." Ira said.

"Hmm, this is like a double-edged sword. The rotation of the enemy ships allows both the enemy and us to better prepare our forces." Trevat said.

"That's right. Central Command is scraping any ships that might be able to participate in our attack later. All of them have assembled in the star system K17T. We are also repairing the damaged ships as quickly as possible to maintain a minimal level of functionality. They will temporarily replace the ships used for the attack with defense ships." Ira said this while holding her coffee cup to see if it was cold enough to drink.

"So we can only wait, huh?" said Trevat.

"That's right. Some ships are complete, but they are still undergoing fitting out. We are also expediting those starships to transform them into a defense fleet. It is likely that in 2 days we can add about 20 capital ships and at least 40 attack cruisers. Everyone is now working around the click." Ira said.