Uprising 2

-077-

A few days have passed since Knox arrival. He was back from helping Nicholas manage the manor like how he use to.

He also participate with the active meeting regarding the counter attack they would do once the enemy start the war.

Many preparation is being held discreetly so no knowledge of their plan might got leak.

They disguise the transportation of their soldiers through various means such as a traveling merchant, circuses and foreign visitors.

Inside the Duchy on the other hand the knights under the Duke start their rigorous training and the security in the manor was tighten.

Rosh on the other hand was stuck with Knox all day reviewing papers. He was task with examining the papers sent by Harlan regarding the gemstone and the Village chief report about Belvon.

"Harlan said the preparation is all set. And it seems that the Winston was also prepared. They wrote that they have written many potential models for the lunch of the product. Belvon on the other hand has been developing simultaneously like how you plan. Also the village chief wrote on his letter that the remaining warriors of the once white scorpion offer them self to be the temporary guards" Report Rosh as he handed Knox a summary of all the papers he received.

"That's good, I will reply to them shortly " Knox answered as he glance at Rosh.

Rosh just nod and go back to where he was seating before and arrange the papers neatly and stack them together.

He then took the bell and ring it a few times before putting it back in the table. Soon enough a maid enter the room and Rosh approach them.

It seems that he command them to do something and the maid soon left to do what it was.

"Are you reviewing the map of the East?" Ask Rosh as he approached Knox who was busy marking red marks and arrows in the map.

"Yeah, I was thinking of the strategy the Duke have been created when the big days comes" He simply answered as he continue what he was doing.

Rosh on the other hand just silently watch as Knox continue marking some areas in the map. After he finish he stand up from his chair and lay down on the floor.

He spread the map on the cold floor and began examining it truly.

This is really not my forte but fucking this up will be a really big headache for me

The boy thought to him self

"Looks like we will lose a considerable amount of soldier in this fight" Rosh commented as he look at the initial plan presented trough Knox markings.

"Yeah, after all the number of soldiers from opposing side was so close from another. That's why the Duke suggested that we took care of a few enemies before the initial battle to lessen their numbers" Knox explained as he encircle with red marker the Chapman Barony  and  Bodkin County who was the neighboring territory of Wendells.

Rosh was left on a deep thoughts after seeing the blueprints of the plan.

"How many soldiers do this two territory possess?" Ask Rosh as he too sit down on the cold floor.

"The Chapman has a thousand soldier at most while the Bodkin has triple that. The Duke want to erase those two as they both contribute greatly to the power of the enemy and possess great danger to our allied territory" Explained Knox.

Rosh frowned after hearing Knox explaination and he look at the map again. He then took the paper beside Knox which consist the initial number of soldiers each territory possess.