Escaping Nightmares

- 20-

The chirping sounds of the birds wakes the wolf from his deep slumber.

Why it is so noise here?

Rosh turn his gaze away when the sunlight greets him as he open his eyes.

Is this the other side?

He ask him self as his sight started to get clear.

As his sight goes back to normal he was greet by a long road upfront him. It feels like he was taking the road but he doesn't feel that he was walking. Rosh look down to check what was happening, only to found him self floating.

What is happening?!

Not actually floating. He was raiding in a thick brown cloth. He was also shock when he saw two human feet.

What with the human feet?! Where is my paws?!

In panic Rosh move harshly making him to be out balance.

He was then greeted by the blinding sunlight, but it disappear after a while when a huge head cover it.

"Hello!" Greet the boy, Rosh want to shout in shock upon realizing how big did the boy become but his voice seems to left him already.

Why is this kid here?!Don't tell me he died too?! After all i went through to get him out alive!!

After a while of panic and shock, Rosh enter the stage in confusion and critical thinking on what was happening. After that stage he reach a conclusion he never thought he would

He didn't die. And the boy didn't go bigger too. It just that he become smaller!!.

Why? And why? And why?!!

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Rosh tried communicating with the boy but he just couldn't anymore.

What has happened??!!. How come I'm alive??!!.

The wolf have so many question that he wants to ask to the boy but he can't communicate to him anymore.

Couldn't find a way to talk to the boy the wolf find another way to express what he wants to say.

He then look at the boy with the look that he should explain what has happened. The boy pause for a while, thinking if he should really tell what happened or not.

What if he kill me if i tell him what happened? But maybe he can't because he was in that  state now?. But Rosh can use magic!

It annoys the wolf as the boy didn't reply so he bite the boy's hand that was holding the bag stripe that he was currently at.

"Aww!!" Shouted the boy as he then immediately get his hand out of the wolf reach.

Give me time ,okay!!

"Okay! Okay! I will tell you!" Says the boy as he start blowing his injured hand.

I might not be that threatening anymore but I'm still capable of hurting you, you brat!.

"So first of all, I followed you " Start the boy that immediately annoyed Rosh.

This brat really!.

The wolf tried scratching the boy again but the boy was fast and immediately takes off the bag.

He was holding it away from him so that the wolf can't reach him.

"I know we promised to forget about everything but i just couldn't ignore a dying friend okay" Explain the boy that makes the wolf pause for a minute.