Escaping Nightmares

-016-

"Eat up child " Rosh have been telling the young one to eat but all he got was an angry glares.

What's wrong with this brat again?.

Because of annoyance the wolf just give up and decided to take a walk around the area they are currently at to keep watch for monsters and calm his self.

As the wolf disappear from the boy's sight,  he sigh and pouted out of frustration.

That jerk literally just forgot the fact that he left me!. I almost die for freaking goddamn sake!. I didn't even get a single apology!.

It's wasn't that hard to say sorry right?!. It was just a single sorry. And don't tell me I'm being childish about it. Saying sorry is not for children only okay. I might not have the joyous childhood but I do know the word manners. Didn't even check if I was fine or not, hmph!.

While the boy continue mumbling about the wolf being a total jerk, Rosh on the other hand was hiding in bushes while looking at the two soldier walking around near him.

This is not good. I need to go back and get that bratty child.

Rosh didn't expect to meet knights in this deep part of the forest.

As the two knights disappear from Rosh sight he immediately make his way back to check on the young boy.

We need to take another route to avoid those pesky knights.

    On the other hand, the boy was fuming about the food that Rosh bring being that  bad.

"This thing is not even delicious!" The boy  throw the bones of the thing Rosh cook and mumble again about rosh being a jerk.

While doing so, a sudden move at the nearby bushes scare the boy.

"Rosh?" He called, thinking that it was just the wolf coming back from looking around.

Why isn't he answering?

Upon hearing no reply the boy started to get suspicious. He grab a nearby stone just in case something dangerous came out from the bushes.

After a while a light immerge from the bushes blinding the boy. He was ready to throw the stone when he discover that the light came from a torch not some glowing monster.

Huh? A torch? In the middle of the forest?

Soon enough a man appear, holding the torch. He resemble of Knight from the early days. Cover in armor and a cape.

" A kid? " The knight say as he saw the boy, confused by what he  was seeing.

The boy who was also confuse seeing another human for the first time lower his guard unintentionally.

The knight then come closer to the boy to check  alarming the young child , so he raise his hand again, attempting to throw the stone at the knight.

"Adwin! Come over here!" Says the knight who also got alarm by the boy's sudden move.

Another knight appear after a while, alarming the boy's more.

I don't have a good feeling about it

         Shock was written all over Rosh face as there no child waiting for him back where he left the boy.

All he sees was a signs of fight and blood splatter over the green grass.

Upon realizing that the boy might get himself caught by the soldier Rosh immediately start looking for a clue to find them.

Damn it! I didn't expect that rascals to reach this deep in the forest in such a short time!.