Lost prince

-029-

  "Don't forget your promise brother Knox, okay" Said Allen  with a crying face ,Knox just smiled and ruffled the hair of the kid who seems to burst into tears already.

"Yeah, I will" Knox answers . Finally, Allen who was in verge of crying ,cry. It made Knox chuckled but stop immediately when he saw the kid glaring at him.

"One last hug before i leave" Knox said, opening his arms for a warm hug. The kid immediately run towards him and hug him tightly too.

"Goodbye brother Knox" Said Allen  while crying.

Such a crybaby until the end

The two then let go of each other and Knox enter the  carriage.

"Did you say your goodbyes already?" Ask the Duke as Knox sit down.

"Yes, but I didn't bid my goodbye to  the viscount. He might attempt to kill me again if I do so" Knox answer that make the duke chuckled.

Edward sure scare this kid.

The Duke thought as he calm down

"Nothing to laugh about though" Knox rebuke,  annoyed  by the Duke's laughter. But what he did just cause the Duke to laugh more.

Hahaha. What a funny kid.

The  carriage then soon move and the two was envelope with silence.

The duke who was busy  checking a bunch of paperwork and the kid who was busy petting his dog.

   "The hunting team is back!" Announced one of the knights that wake up the sleeping Knox.

Arrived? Already?.

Knox rub his eyes to fix his blurry vision to see what was happening.

" What's going on?" Confused ,Knox look around the carriage only to found out that  the duke was nowhere to be found.

He then  look beside him and even Rosh was not there.

Where are they?.

To look for a clue, knox look outside the window and saw that it was dark outside already.

Did they go out already?.Let just go outside to check.

He thought as he do some stretching
before deciding to left the empty carriage.

"Good evening young master!" Greeted one knight that give Knox a jump scare

  Geez!! You scared me to death!!.

"Good evening" He replied hurriedly before leaving the knight that greets him in a rush.

Fuck! I forgot that I'm a noble kid now. I should engrave it in my mind so that I won't feel awkward when someone greet me out of nowhere.

Knox thought as he walk through the camp that the knights makes, looking for Rosh

"There you are!" Shouted a familiar voice Knox look towards where the voice was coming from, and saw that It's the duke with Rosh in his arm who is sleeping soundly.

How come that rascal get there?.

He questioned as he look at Rosh who was sleeping soundly on the Duke's arm

" Good evening duke" Greet Knox as soon as he got near the Duke.

The boy sudden gesture make the duke chuckled which confuses Knox.

What now?

"Your quite good, acting all educated and  manner full " teased the Duke that makes Knox clench his fist upon remembering something unpleasant again.