Oh, and try not to be too loud...

(external narrator)

Days later...

Cesar arrived home late, after spending the whole day with Shannon, where they used some drugs.

As soon as he entered the house, he saw Vince sitting on one of the sofas. Jokingly, Vince picked up a glass from the side table and took a swig.

"Ha ha, very funny," commented Cesar.

"I figured..." said Vince, getting up from the sofa, "... since you've been so kind in paying me a visit, I should probably return the favor."

"Oh?"

"You've been here, what? Three to four months? Less than six, for sure..." Then Vince starts walking. "... and you already think you know this town? Let me tell you something: you know nothing. You know nothing about this town and how it works. So let me give you some friendly advice now... do not mess with me. I know I don't look like much, but you have no idea about the damage I can cause."

"How old are you?"

"Old enough to know who I shouldn't be messing around with, which is more than you do."

"So you come into my house and..."

"I'm just returning the favor," Vince said, standing close to Cesar. "Oh, and try not to be too loud. Lilly is finally asleep." And he left.

Cesar immediately understood that he just wanted to provoke, but soon doubt arose. What if he was right? What if he had been with Lilian in his house, more precisely in his bed?

Cesar went upstairs, furious, and went straight to the master bedroom. He tried to open the door but soon realized it was locked, which for him was almost a confession. He stepped back and then kicked the door with so much force that both parts opened (the door was double). Lilian woke up startled as Cesar advanced and ripped off the bed covers. Looking disfigured, he went to her and grabbed her tightly by the neck.

"Don't you ever dare to bring him into my room," Lilian tried to break free. Ron woke up with the commotion and rushed to the room. "Did you sleep with him?" Cesar asked, tightening his grip on Lilian's neck. She continued trying to break free, but couldn't.

"Let go," Ron requested as he entered the room.

"This does not concern you!" Cesar shouted, and then Ron moved forward. That's when the confusion began, and finally Cesar released Lilian's neck. She worriedly gasped for air. Mary-Anne ran over and hugged her, providing emotional support.