Incense and oils at the door

About twenty minutes later, Amin and an assistant arrived with a pickup truck. In my call, I said that Cesar was alive, but dirty and unconscious. Maybe that's why they chose the truck. Due to Cesar's condition, they wanted to call the authorities, but I convinced them that we should take the body home. After much insistence on my part, they placed Cesar's body in the back of the truck and took him home. I sat in the back with him.

Once we got home, they took Cesar out of the car and placed him on the dirt floor in front of our house. As some people approached to see, the assistant took a cloth and covered his body, as if he were dead. The scene was horrible and it chilled my heart. I wanted to undo that scene as soon as possible.

I asked them to take Cesar inside the house and Amin looked at me like I was crazy. Cesar was "visibly dead" and smelled very bad. I had to insist again, show desperation, and only then did they agree to help me. When they lifted Cesar off the ground, holding him by his arms and legs, I also approached to hold his head. I didn't want them to realize how loose it really was, nor take the risk of letting it detach for good.

Amin and the assistant carried Cesar into the livingroom, placing him him on the floor. I soon had a better idea: I asked them to help me put Cesar in the bathtub. Amin still insisted on the idea of ​​keeping him outside, as it would be easier to clean him there. I had to act crazy again and begged for his help. I could see from his expression that my distressed request had broken his heart.

"Okay, ma'am," he agreed.

They suggested taking Cesar's clothes off before putting him in the bathtub. Amin asked his wife for something in the local language and she soon appeared with scissors. That made it a lot easier.

I insisted that the cloth not be removed from his neck. When Cesar was down to his underwear, they placed him in the bathtub. Amin grabbed a trash bag and quickly collected the cut clothes. I turned on the shower and let the water fall on Cesar.

"Okay, now you can leave us, please" I said, already making a move to follow them to the bathroom door.

"You don't want me to help you..."

"No.Ï can take it from here. Thank you very much!" I said, closing the door as soon as Amin left.

A short time later, I heard a knock on the door. It was Amin's wife bringing a squeegee with a wet cloth. I quickly went to the bathroom to remove the thick dirt from the floor and returned it, thanking her for the help..

I looked at Cesar again, but I realized that there were still employees at home. I left the bathroom, pulling the door behind me and asking everyone to leave. I needed complete privacy. Everyone looked at me with pity, as if I had gone crazy from the pain of losing him. Finally, they gave in.

Before leaving, Amin said he would leave some incense and oils at the door. He said it would help Caesar's soul find peace. I didn't answer anything, just closed and locked the door behind him. I ran and closed all the curtains in the house. I needed some privacy to properly take care of him.

When I went back to the bathroom, I was shocked. Cesar's head changed position and was looking at the door. His open eyes were green. I soon realized that it was because the drain was blocked and the bathtub had filled up a little, making him move. I removed the drain cover and grabbed a sponge and soap. Before I continued, I noticed that his eyes were open and that they had probably been like that for days. They were very dirty... horrible. I put down the sponge and soap and grabbed the hand shower to try to wash them.

"Sorry!" I asked in distress as I lifted his eyelids and tried to wash off as much as possible.

Nothing seemed to improve... I couldn't clean his eyes, so I decided to close them, which also took some work. It wasn't as easy as you see in the movies.

I took off the rest of the clothes that were still on him and that's when I felt relief that we had been intimate before. This part was more... natural now.

I was soaping him when I remembered another important detail: the mouth. It should also be clean of any dirt or waste from that stream.

When I opened his mouth, I almost threw up again. It was full of rubbish... black goo, and there were even insects inside. Feeling absurdly disgusted, I took everything out with my hand and threw it in the toilet. I think that was the most disgusting thing I did in my entire life.

Having seen the condition of his mouth, I gathered courage and lifted his head to see how his neck was. It was surreal, but I forced myself to remember that he was still alive. I washed the inside of the neck as much as possible and looked for any obstructions in the throat. Apparently there were none. Its head was connected to its body by two fingers of flesh.

It took me a few seconds to take it all in, then I went back to the sponge and soap. I spent a lot of time bathing him.

When I thought he was reasonably clean, I let the bathtub fill to the top. Already almost overflowing, I pulled him out, causing him to fall to the floor and spill water everywhere.

"I'm so sorry" I said due to the blow his body took when he fell to the ground. I apologized while arranging his body so that he was lying straight, face up.

I ran to my room and pulled the quilt off the bed. I took it to the bathroom and opened it beside him. I turned him on his side while pushing the quilt, until I managed to get him completely on top of it.

As soon as I got it, I pulled the quilt bringing him to my room, which was directly in front of the bathroom.

I dragged him to the side of the bed and, with him still on the floor, I grabbed a towel and dried him off as much as I could. Once dry, I put on perfume, deodorant and put on underwear too. With him ready and smelling good, I changed the quilt for another clean one and covered him with a sheet. It was only then that I looked at his injury again.

It was really horrible, but he was still there, so it was okay. It was just a matter of time now.

I folded a face towel and placed it on top of his neck, protecting the cut, but still letting the wound "breathe."

With Cesar clean, I tidied the bathroom and took a shower. Then I had a snack to think about the next steps.

But the most important thing was that Cesar was home. I could breathe now.