What's wrong, ballerina?

During a weekend, I decided to go out with the girls. It was one of their birthdays, so we went to a bar to have some drinks. But going to the bar with this group is not the same as going to the bar normally... they only accept staying in super exclusive and VIP rooms, so as not to be bothered. True celebrity treatment.

When I got home, I saw that practically all the lights were off. With the exception of a few here and there, the house seemed deserted. I entered the living room and soon heard two people on the sofa. Imagining it was Cesar with Shannon or Rony with MaryAnne, I turned on a lamp, but to my surprise, it was Chaos.

I was in shock looking at him, while he composed himself with his companion. I knew I should leave, but I simply couldn't. It was like seeing Joe with another person. I couldn't allow it.

"Lilian..." He was about to say something, but I interrupted him. 

"Joe, I..."

"What?!" exclaimed the woman, indignant. 

"I can't..." I muttered. 

"Chaos... pff..." said the woman, nervously. "Figures."

Then she grabbed her bag and left.

"Wait!" He said, but exactly as Joe would. He went to the girl and tried to explain himself, but she preferred to talk another day. After she left, he came back.

"No," I said.

"I am not..."

"I don't care. You are a monster, created from a piece of him, so you are him."

"I was conceived, if that's what you meant." And it was at that moment that I convinced myself that the person I was actually talking to wasn't Joe. "And I remember every detail from that night. I can tell you if you like." Despite Chaos always having a strong accent, he now spoke exactly like Joe.

"Stop it," I said.

Then he approached slowly and spoke already ridiculously close to me (for my taste).

"What's wrong, ballerina? Are you afraid to remember the events that surrounded my creation, or are you terrified to face the fact that I've been here all this time... while you were fucking everybody else?"

That made me turn and stare at him with horror. I knew he was lying, knew he was using tricks to affect me, but for some reason, it paralyzed me.

"Just so we are clear..." He continued. "I think it's bizarre what you are doing to Cesar."

Stunned, I thought it was best to leave. I went to my room and didn't leave until breakfast the next day.