Where's she off to?

A while later, my assistant came to tell me that my phone was blowing up with messages. Since she also handled social media, she offered to help out. I quickly skimmed through the messages and told her to avoid responding to Vince or anyone she didn't know. Only reply to people she was familiar with and who knew her. She assured me not to worry, promising to keep it low-key.

She spent some time on my phone, occasionally asking for permission to use a photo or send a reply. Turns out, some of the women from the sleepover had bad reactions to the drink. One even caused a scene with the waiter instead of her husband. Our assistant managed my messages tactfully, keeping me engaged without causing any trouble. She even posted some pictures from the night, calling it a "crazy" time.

While going through the messages, I noticed the group was concerned about Cesar's situation. I wasn't sure how they found out, but they all seemed to know and wanted to support me no matter what. Thankfully, our assistant handled it all smoothly.

A few days later, during an event at our friend's place, I found myself surrounded by the other wives.

"We need to talk about Shannon," one of them started.

"Who?" I asked, confused.

"It's okay, dear. Don't feel embarrassed. Most of us have been there," the older woman reassured me. "Just outlast her."

"Yeah," another added.

"Something tells me the guest room is being used," she hinted, waiting for my confirmation. I was unsure of what to say.

"There's this exclusive club that helps in situations like this. It's only for women, and they're very discreet," she explained further.

"What do you mean? What club?" I exclaimed, surprised.

"Just check it out and let us know what you think later. If you don't like it, don't go back." she concluded.

With that, they left me contemplating their suggestion.

On the day of the event, my assistant helped me get ready as usual. We didn't discuss it much. Just before leaving, I heard laughter coming from the livingroom. As I walked down, I noticed Cesar's lover was there.

"Hey Lilly, sorry for dropping in like this," she said.

"No worries, make yourself at home," I replied. Cesar avoided eye contact, which annoyed me. "Unfortunately, I've got plans for tonight, but feel free to stay as long as you want."

As I headed towards the door, I heard Cesar mutter, "Where's she off to?" Then he spoke louder, "Vince is out of town!"

"See you later!" I called out, without slowing down.