🔸16🔸

It's a MASTERPIECE! 🤩

💟Thanks for your support honeybuns:

choke_me_suga08 Taelianxx SandrellyMendona MegaFolder staymytimebts thepenismoving K00k13dough
---------------------------------------

Read Chapter 16.0 (in the past) before this, if you haven't.

..........

FLASHBACK:

"Finally, I can go now!" He yawned. "I am so tired." He stretches his body, first to the left, then to the right. Glancing over one more time, he tilts his head.

"Should I wait a little?" He hums, touching his chin. "I don't think she'll go somewhere now."

"There's nothing to report to him." He takes out his phone from his pocket and glances at it. "Expect that she was dropped by some guy."

And suddenly, you run past him so fast that he flinches, pressing his back against the tree. His phone slips slightly from his grasp but is saved just in time.

"Ahh! Here we go again."

He puts his phone back in his pocket and starts running, paying close attention to his surroundings.

You stop in front of Ji-ah's house and enter. He waits outside, hidden, panting heavily as he puts his back against the wall.

"She should participate in running! She'd win first prize...for sure," he whispers to himself. "Oh, it looks like my lungs will give out soon." between heavy breaths.

You come after a while, and he's on high alert again, watching you closely. This time, you are walking slowly. He tiptoes cautiously behind the trees, ensuring you can't see him.

Suddenly, a hissing sound catches his attention. He turns and sees a snake wiggling its tail, slowly approaching him.

"Holy sh*t!" He flinches and clenches his fist tightly across his mouth.

You stop, hear something, and turn, but see no one, and resume walking.

"Oh fu*k! Shu! Shu!" He tries to shush the snake away, kicking his feet nervously.

You turn again, now visibly terrified. "Is... th.. there.. anyone?" You stutter, scanning your surroundings anxiously.

"If I move, she'll see me." The snake is getting closer. "But if not-Yoo-jin, you'll be dead." he says, trailing off as he runs to the other side. You see a shadow, terrified, running as fast as you can.

FLASHBACK END:

..........