🔸10🔸

Ahhhh!!!

She shouted as she felt someone grab her arms and her eyes closed in terror. Then her voice ceased because someone put a palm over her mouth.

"Hey! Hey! It's me!"

You realised who he was and opened your eyes. You broke away from his grip and questioned, surprised.

"You!! Are you following me!!?"

Ji-hun is standing in front of your house with his automobile. You're afraid and gasping for air.

"Woah!woah! Relax! ok!"

He extended his hand to show you something. It was the project documents that your boss gave you.

"I've come to give you this. You left it in the car.", he looked at your terrified expression and continued.

"Who were you running from?"

"I saw... some..one.. was....

You're pointing out where you came from. Your voice is shaking, and your eyes are welling up with tears. You couldn't say anything because you were afraid.

Ji-hun couldn't stop himself and grabbed your hand and drew you to his side. Your head struk from his chest, and he enveloped you in his arms. His one hand caresses your head, and the other is on your back.

"hey...y/n... relax... theres no one... ok...just you and me."

You are gradually calming down. Your breathing and heart rate are gradually decreasing. You felt relaxed and your eyes were closed. You both remained for a short while.

Then you came to your senses and opened your eyes and broke the hug. You felt embarrassed about what had just transpired and you looked around, tucking your hair behind your ear. To end the awkwardness, you broke the silence.

"thanks...", You took the project documents from his hands and continued.

"btw, You could have given it to me tomorrow."

"I thought you'd need it to prepare for the presentation."

You sighed as you hit your head on a shredded photo book.

" I had forgotten Because of all this, ...thanks again."

He noticed the photobook.

"Oh! Jungkook, You are his fan.", he chuckled and continued.

"Now I understand why she called me 'Koo' last night. ", He mumbled as he looked up, thinking something.

You stared at him in bewilderment, wondering what he was mumbling.

"What!! what did you say?"

Your voice reached his ear, and he came out of his thoughts.

"uhh!...nothing...I should go now...take care."

He turned to open the automobile door. He opened it and turned to face you, saying.

"y/n, Don't saunter off by yourself at night ok. I won't always come to rescue you."

When you chuckled at what he said, he grinned at you and got into the car.

"Bye, Ji-hun."

He started the car and stated before departing.

"Btw, I'm waiting for your reply."

You turn towards home, still smiling at his comments.

...................

Jungkook was indignant at what had happened. He walked away from her house and sat in his car. She kept yelling his name and attempting to stop him, but he was so enraged that he ignored her.