🔸15🔸

After Jungkook's conversation with So-yeon, he emerged from the studio with a lightness in his step that surprised even himself.

Jimin and V's eyes were glued to him as he arrived, eager to see his reaction. They exchanged a confused glance, wondering what might have happened.

So-yeon's maturity and understanding had caught him off guard, revealing a side of her he didn't know.

Jungkook remained composed and silent throughout the rest of the practice, not showing much emotion. Then the session came to a close, and everyone began to leave.

"Jimin hyung! Wait for me."

Jungkook called out to Jimin as he was gathering his things.

Meanwhile, as V was leaving, Jimin caught him in his path. V, feeling a bit trapped, as Jimin pulled him aside.

"Where are you going?"

"He called you, not me." V said, slipping away.

"Hey, Jimin Hyung."

Jimin turned to see him coming towards him.

"Yeah, Kookie? What's up?"

Jimin is striving to maintain a light tone despite the flutter of nerves in his stomach. As they engaged in casual chit-chat, they both made their way to the outside parking area.

"I just wanted to say thanks."

"Thanks? For what?"

His brow furrowed in slight shock, and he flinched, trying to act as if he didn't know. Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't act now. You know what I am talking about."

Jungkook moved closer, embracing Jimin suddenly. "Thanks," he murmured.

Jimin looked shocked for a moment, but relief washed over him as they hugged, his earlier nervousness dissipating.

"I thought you might be angry with me," he admitted, patting his back.

"Yeah, I was at first." He says as they parted. "But after talking with So-Yeon, I feel better."

Jimin smiled from ear to ear, thrilled that his plan had worked.

"I'm glad things worked out between you two."

Meanwhile, Jungkook's smile morphed into a slight, skeptical smirk, his shoulders faltering. His expression softened as he shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

"Actually, we didn't get back together." A pause. "We talked it out and decided to just be friends."

Jimin couldn't quite wrap his head around the sudden shift. He began to stare at him in astonishment. His jaw dropped to the floor as he struggled to comprehend what he had just heard, his right eye twitching in disbelief. blinking and-blinking.

Just yesterday, he had been upset about the breakup, crying over her and missing her, and now look at him like nothing matters. It didn't make sense.

As Jungkook tapped his shoulder, he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"And Hyung, one more thing." He turned to leave, pausing briefly before adding, "There's no need to help me next time. Ok, bye."

As Jungkook got into his car and drove away, Jimin watched, still trying to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions he had just witnessed.