🔸 9🔸

"You know what! that piece of sh#% is presently the creative director now."

Ha-Yun said mockingly while sitting on the couch and continued.

"I mean! I'm sure she slept with her boss in order to get this position."

"Whatever she does? Why are we still talking about her? are you going to do something with her?"

Yu-na also sat on the couch with her and expressed her dissatisfaction.

"I have big plans for her. She deserves it." She had a wicked grin on her face.

"you've already given her a lot of trouble in college. Now leave her alone."

"How can I leave my rival alone."

"rival? for what? to get Jungkook?", Yu-na chuckled in astonishment and continued.

"Why would he go to y/n when he has a plethora of girls?"

Gritting her teeth, Ha-Yun gets up from the couch and replied in a furious tone .

"No matter how many girls around him. I've seen him, he never treats others the way he treats y/n; he's different around her."

Yu-na made an effort to calmly explain her. She approached her and stood in front of her, pressing her hands against her cheeks.

"It's been years now, Ha-yun. jungkook and y/n never going to happen again. And it's not even y/n's fault, Jungkook didn't even love you in the first place."

they stopped for a moment and exchanged long intense looks. Ha-yun breaks eye contact by stepping back and breaking free from Yu-na's grip.

"But I loved him and still I do. But even if there's even a 1% chance that they'll cross paths again. I won't let that happen.", Her eyes were filled with vengeance.

Yu-na felt like she had been punched in the gut after hearing this.

"Ha-yun! you know what happened last time right....?", Yu-na tried to say something but cut off by her.

"You can't even imagine how I felt when Jungkook used to ignore me and walk back and forth around that bi#%!$.

"I won't let her go that easily. I want to inflict on her all the suffering I've gone through.", Ha-yun clenched her fist and yelled in rage.

Yu-na glances at her with concern and desbeilef.

................

You were boiling with rage. You were both staring as if you were about to devour each other.

"Where is it?" you demanded, glaring at her.

"what?", Ji-ah is also looking at you fiercely.

"You know what I am talking about."

"no, I don't!"

"fine I am gonna find it by myself."

As soon as you said this, you began searching the room. Ji-ah was observing you while seated on the bed. After some time of looking, you discovered one of them in the table's drawers. Ji-ah jumped on you as soon as you pulled it out of the drawer and attempted to seize it from your hands.

"why did you search my cabinet!!!?" you exclaimed.

"I was trying to find the white dress!!!.", Ji-ah began to attempt to snatch from your hand.

"You already took the white gown last weeeeek!!.", you grumble in struggle.

and then a tearing up sound was heard.