🔸5🔸

It's been a while.

You graduated from college alongside your friends. You were successful in reaching the top ten rank. Guess who came in first place. Chi-Won, your bookish pal.

College has been quite stressful for you because Han-Yun has plagued you greatly along the voyage. You were humiliated and tortured by her. She was venting all of her rage on you.

You're relieved that it's ended and you're still in a one piece.

You've been working for an advertising firm for a year. Your mom is no longer working, and you are responsible for the household. She is quite proud of you.

Ji-ah and Chi-won both received jobs, although in different places.

But a bad thing happened: They broke up.

There is a rule in friendship that you should not be friends with your bestfriend's ex. 

When Ji-ah warned me that the two of you could no longer be friends, you agreed. 

however, you and Chi-won remain friends. Because you only have two close friends and you don't want to lose them. And you are trying to bring them back together.

And Jungkook accomplished his goal. He became an idol and is currently a member of a well-known boyband group. They are well-known in the kpop industry.

You two haven't spoken in years. He did exactly what he said he would do: he focused on his career, and you did as well. 

However, you both have the impression that something is lacking in your hearts. And what was between you will never be found in the other.

                                                                                                               ......

at the pub in Bushan: 

You're not really a club person. Beacuse people here are get drunk, dance, and hook up with strangers.

You are here because your friends have brought you here. You don't even drink much because even a couple of drinks make you high.

Actually, you were promoted, and they wanted to celebrate in somewhere. You suggested a restaurant but was obviously rejected.

"hey over here", You waved at your friend who is looking for you in the noisy, crowded club.

"Oh there you are," she said as she noticed you waving at her and ran over to you, giving you a loving hug with a huge smile.

"y/niee, congratulations I am so happy for you. You earned it, bro." She stated it while fiercely hugging you.

 "Thank you, but you are late", you expressed your dissatisfaction.

"I am sorry, where is everyone",  When she couldn't find anyone, she enquired,  As soon as you broke the hug. 

"Your staff members were also going to come, weren't they?"

"They've been gone for quite some time."  You spoke indignantly.

"Did that attractive co-worker come too?",  She inquired with curiosity while blushing.

"Ji-Ahh",  You scolded her by hitting her in the shoulder. "It's only been a week since you broke up."

"oww... who cares! And don't say that you have invited him too."  she glared back at you and rubbed the area where you had smacked her shoulder.

"Of course I Did... But He Didn't Come." You said, drooping your mouth in disappointment.

"see!",  She remarked, "He doesn't have time for anyone," in a frustrated tone.