🔸2🔸

Jungkook's pov:

I simply want to be free of the chains that bound me. Why do we have spend our lives according to the expectations of others? Are you doing what your heart desires? Are you content?

All of the thoughts race through my mind like the ticking of a clock. I can't take it any longer. I can't go on living like this.

Now I'm goning to do what my heart tells me to do. Whatever it takes, I am ready.

I just walked out of my room with a determined expression on my face. I keep going in the direction where two people are having a conversation.

"Mr. Jeon, this deal will benefit both of us", Mr. Park said, and they both laughed.

"Yeah, we should celebrate", my father said, and I interrupted the discussion by walking up to him and saying, "Dad, I have something important to talk to you about."

"Oh Jungkook come sit, we were just talking about Ha-Yun and you." Mr. Park laughed and continued, "Ha-Yun and you pair very well."

"We were thinking about getting you both engaged after graduation", and I was astonished and immediately said, "Dad we already broke up, this is never going to happen".

As soon as I stated this, both of their faces froze. My father handled the matter by saying, " he's joking... ".

" Its true, you can ask Ha-Yun..." , I replied right away.

" Mr. Park, I think we should talk later.."

"Ok, see you later Mr. Jeon..", he walked away with a straight face.

"What is this nonsense you're saying?"

"Dad, I did all you told me to do. Because you mentioned it, I dated Ha-yun as well. I know you want me to take over this company in the future, but I don't want to do this."

Disappointment was clearly visible on his face; when I said that.

" I want to be an idol. I have already given an audition and got selected as a trainee. This is what I've always wanted to do.

" he tried to leave without looking at me, but stopped when he heard me.

" I have a flight tonight and am leaving for Seoul today."

In spite of his obvious disappointment, my father remained silent. He didn't even give me a glance before entering his room.

Following our conversation, I am feeling quite heavy, yet I am also relived that I am carrying out my dreams.

However, I still have another issue to resolve.

Countless messages and calls. This girl is definitely going to kill me. I went to see her after checking my phone.

Y/n's pov:

My mother and I both live togather. My father does not reside with us, and I have no idea where he is because my mother never tells me.

I work part-time after school to help my mother, who runs the house by herself. I work in the shop, and ji-ah works alongside me.

While Ji-ah and I were at the work, my phone rang. My face lit up with joy as I prepared to answer the call, but my joy faded when I realised he hadn't picked up my call in two days. So I decided not to answer the phone,and it continued to ring.

"Why aren't you picking up the call?" Ji-ah notices and asked.

"Its Jungkook...he hasn't responded to me in two days, so can't I do it for a while."

As soon as I said that someone entered the shop. I turned arround to see who entered the shop.

It was Jungkook.

His gaze met mine. He began to move towards me. He has such a hold on me that anytime I see him, my heart races and I am drawn in.

"You want to buy something? " I asked as he stood in front of me.

"Yeah, your time ", he said. With a smirk on his face.

You had a slight smile on your face, but you pulled a straight expression and said, "I have work to do." I'm sorry, but I don't have time right now."

"Yes, I can see but it's important." He sighed and said.

"This work is also important to me, Jungkook ", I responded, glaring at him.

Jiaa was listening to our argument with a dissatisfied expression on her face and whispered to herself, "these kids," and walked between us and said, "Jungkook, you go, I'll send her."

"Ok I am waiting outside", he said and walked away.

"What was that?" I inquired, surprised.

"I know you're dying to spend time with him. Please, put an end to this drama. When she said it, I blushed and looked down.

And I'll run the store on my own, so you won't have to come back."

"But owner..." She cut me off and said,"I'll tell the owner that you had important work to complete, so she left early."

I gave her a big smiley embrace and added, "You are the best."

She gave me a back pat and said, "Now go, he's waiting."

I said my goodbyes to her and exited the store.

He's waiting for me besides his car. As I approached him, I asked, "Are we going somewhere?"

He grinned at me, opened the car door, and made a motion with his hands to go inside the car; I sat in the passenger seat, and he started the car without saying anything.

I hope you are enjoying the story. 🤓💜