🔸11🔸

Everywhere I look, all I can see is darkness with no apparent light rays; it's extremely, very dark. I'm standing in the middle, afraid, trying to figure out how to get out of here, but I can't see any way out. I'm standing in one spot and looking around in every direction.

Somthing grab my hand firmly and tug me in its direction. A hand that is not physically visible is more like a shadow. I screamed while yanking away from it out of horror.

Then a ray appeared a distance away, ... a man in a white perly suit(you know who is he right). He extended his hand and signalled for him to come over.

The shadow suddenly vanished and let go of my hand. I relieved that I was no longer in danger. I approached him quickly, and as I drew nearer to him, his face became increasingly visible.

I ran up to him and hugged him, burying my face in his chest and wrapping my hand over his back. I'm smiling, my eyes are closed, and I'm sighing in relief.

"hey...y/n... relax... theres no one... ok...just you and me."

however, a different voice intervened and when I realised whose voice it was, I opened my eyes and looked at him in ashtonisment.

"you?...."

As he said, his voice became darker and more demonic. My smile vanished, and once more, horror flooded my eyes. His attire is becoming darker, and light is vanishing. He morphed into a dark rising shadow and dragged me in before I could say anything.

>>>>>>............

You gasped, opened your eyes from sleep, and sat down. You've all been sweating and wiping your brow with your palm.

"what was that?"

Then, you heard your mother screaming in the hallway. You quickly got out of bed after being startled out of dread by what had happened, put your blanket aside, and fled your room.

"Eommaa...what happened?..."

Your mother is watching the news while seated in front of the television. You exhaled a sigh of relief and yelled at her.

"Eomma!"

You approached her and stood behind the couch where she was sitting.

"I was afraid something horrible had happened."

She had a conflicted expression on her face as she pointed out and told me.

"Look! What are they showing...jk's gf...."

In your frustration, you cut her off and exclaimed, " I've warned you many times not to believe these rumors...the media spreads bogus news...."

"I know, but take a look at the photo...the girls leaving his house looked like models or something."

......................

NEWS:

Headline: Now that jungkook's long-rumored girlfriend has been revealed, the rumours are gaining momentum. This is the footage that is only available on this channel. Continue to be updated!

.......................

You stood there carefully observing it, your palm in a hard grasp on the couch, clutching it too tightly. Something heavy was spreading inside you, and your stomach felt as if someone had booted you hard. you appeared upset but tried to remain cool.

"yeah!.. she is. Good for him!!..."

You stated it in a sorrowful muttered tone, as if you didn't care and then return to your room.