🔸6🔸

Is this paradise? There are flowers all over the place. The river flows in front of me, and the water gleams in the sunlight. The wind is bitterly cold and damp. And the aroma of flowers is gradually spreading.

You're anticipating seeing someone. Then a figure emerges from the mist. The blurriness gradually fading away as he approached you.

You've never seen such a beautiful person before. His attire is as pearly white that glows.

Is he an angel?

He's getting closer to you.
As soon as he approached you, he took your hand in his and grinned.

He opened his mouth to say something.
"y/n......"

Your grin is widening. Is he going to say something that I want to hear?

" We...."

You have a hopeful expression on your face as you stare at him.

"We should focus on our careers. "

(life s#cks!!)

"What..."

 your smile faded and you looked perplexed.

"Wake up!" As he said that he pushed me into the river.

"aaahhh!!!"

                                                                                       ......

You gasped and your eyes wide open with fear and shocked and you sat up in your bed.

"Wake up! You sleepy heads.. don't you want to go office today." Your mother is yelling at both of you.

You are reconciling what is happening. You put your palm into your head because your head is hurting and spinning from the hangover.

That was a dream.

 (daily routine, you know!!)

" wt#!! Not again," you grumbled and smacked your head.

You noticed Ji-ah sleeping upside down, with one foot on top of you. She's completely drained out. You did not wake her up. You immediately go to the washroom to freshen up.

You are getting ready for the office after freshening up. Ji-ah is still asleep, as you noticed.

You walked out of your room as your mother was preparing breakfast for you. You walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

Your mother jerked away, turned and started yelling at you angrily.

"where were you last night?" How long had I been waiting for you? what time did you arrive home? And I dozed off while watching R#NB#$. "

Yes, your mother is a huge fan. She truly knows everything about them. She didn't miss anything about their new updates, new songs, or where they are. (She's an a#my!!)

You held your hands over your ears while she yelled at you. 

                                                                                               ......

in seoul:

Jimin arrived at the event, where a press conference was scheduled. The other members had already arrived, so he went right to them. They were finishing up their final touches before heading to the conference. He was relieved that he arrived on time because the conference had not yet begun.

"How nice it is to not be the last person to arrive." He said this while sitting on the sofa, a proud smile on his face.

"Jiminaa! What are you saying? As usual, you are the last person." Yoongi, shocked, glanced at him and said.