🔸8🔸

"I remembered! you dropped us off last night. Why didn't you tell me?"

You asked him in astonishment.

"Can we talk about it while riding home?"

You chuckled and shook your head.

"fine..", you said and got into the car.

after some time on the way home

"I remember you appearing out of nowhere and running after the thief. ", You laughed as you expressed your amusement at this and questioned,  "what were you doing there?"

"I had some work there then I saw you screaming...", you cut him off.

"why didn't you tell me when I asked you? ", You mentioned being perplexed.

"I figured you'd be embarrassed if I told you."

"why? you just dropped us home. what's to be embarrassed about?" , You stated being confused.

"I thought you remembered everything.", He chuckled as he said.

You gave him a puzzled and tense expression. 

You are wondering, "have I done something I shouldn't have done while drunk?"

"what? what else happened?"

As soon as you stated this, your house arrived, and he immediately came to a stop.

He has turned to face you and is stooping close while you stare at him in perplexity. You attempted to ask him, "What are you doing," but he kept coming, so you leaned back in fright.

He got near to you and whispered, " I'll let you know if you go out for a cup of coffee with me after work tomorrow."

He returned giggling at your fearful expression. When you heard this and observed him laughing, you scoffed in incredulity.

 "wait! You and I just met today, and you're asking me out on a date?",  You turned to gaze at him in shock.

"actually... we met yesterday."

He smiled as he gazed at you.

                                                                                                            ..........

in Seoul:

Since Jungkook left, V has been alone with Jimin for a while.

"Sometimes I worry about Jungkook."

Jimin was saying to Tae while lost in thought. He is resting on a sofa and gazing up at the ceiling. Tae is watching something on television.

"why?"

He ignored V and keep asking, his gaze still fix at ceiling.

"Did he ever talked with you about the girls he dated?"

"He never talks about it. But whyy?", V yelled in frustration.

Jimin put his palm on his head and rested his elbow on the couch as he turned to face V. He again ignored v's question and asked curiously.

"do you remember, during our trainee days he talked about a college freind alot!."

"ahh! I do!! We used to tease him. I forgot her name. But what about her?"

"I think he liked her alot."

"Maybe, he did. But now he don't talk about her either. So whats the point? whats on your mind Jiminaa!!." , Tae throws a cushion at him, which Jimin catches and uses to sit on the sofa.