Summer Festival

Deku, Eri and Mamaru are at Shinobu's lab with Lady Tamayo taking some blood samples from them. The reason why is that she is making an anti-Muzan drug that can stop Muzan from creating more demons.

Tamayo: I should thank you, Izuku, for helping me make a cure and to kill Muzan.

Izuku: Of course. We both want to kill him.

Mamaru: I wonder how Mayu is doing right now?

Izuku: Heard that she and her siblings made up and started getting along again.

Eri: I'm very happy for them.

Mamaru: Me too.

Yushiro: You're saying that cause you love that girl.

Mamaru: Maybe, but at last, I don't attack someone for getting close to Lady Tamayo 'cause he has a crush on her.

Yushiro then grabs Mamaru by the throat and strangles him. Tamayo gives off her scary aura again when Mamaru suddenly bites him on the finger which made him scream.

Everyone: !!!

Yushiro lets go of Mamaru as catches his breath.

Mamaru: *Panting* That's what you get!... Jark wad!

Tamayo: Anyway, this will help us defeat Muzan once me and Shinobu-san create it.

Izuku: Thank you, Lady Tamayo.

Tamayo: I should be the one thanking you, young Izuku. For getting all the demon blood from both Lower and Upper Ranks.

Izuku: It's no problem.

Later, Izuku, Mamaru and Eri walk out of the lab where Ochako was waiting for them. Mamaru and Eri went on ahead as Izuku and Ochako stayed and were alone.

Izuku: A lot has happened during these last two years.

Ochako: Yeah... Hay, Deku?

Izuku: Yeah?

Ochako: How different do you think our lives would have been if we never lost our families?

Izuku: ...I don't think I would have met Kanae, Eri or others. Yeah, I hate that I couldn't save the Kamado family or my mother. But in a way, it's given me opportunities to meet incredible people. Though I wish they didn't die.

Ochako: Do you think... we would have met?

Izuku: I don't know. But I do know that I'm glad I met you right here and now. I'd probably be quieter than Giyu or as ruthless as Shinazugawa. *😅* But I do wish we met under better circumstances

Ochako: *😅* Yeah, you trip at the last steps wasn't the best since I have to save you.

Izuku: And I save you from that hand demon.

Ochako: Well life works in strange ways, huh?

Izuku: Yup.

Ochako: Do you think we could take a small break from slaying demons for a while?

Izuku: Sure. Once Tanjiro is back to 100%, I'll ask Oyakata-sama if we could take a break for a bit. And I'm sure that the others want to do the same.

Meanwhile, it was nighttime, and we saw Tanjiro in his bed trying to sleep but struggling to.

Tanjiro: I can't sleep.

Tanjiro decides to head up to the roof and meditate for a while.