Infinity Castle Arc Part 4: Izuku vs Akaza Round 2

Meanwhile, we see Ochako and Inosuke running through the castle cutting down some demons with Mamaru following behind them.

Ochako(Mind): Deku-kun, please be okay.

Inosuke: Piggy Assault! Piggy Assult! *Cuts a few demons*

Mamaru: Onee-chan, do you think Izuku and the others are okay?

Ochako: I hope so.

Inosuke: Don't worry about your boyfriend. He's a tough guy. And others can handle themselves, trust me.

Mamaru: I hope so.

Speaking of Izuku, he gets ready to fight against his long-awaited enemy as Akaza walks out from the wall. Izuku and Akaza stare at each other for a while before the Upper Rank decides to speak up.

Akaza: *Smirks* It's been a while young Midoriya. *Senses his Spirit* Your spirit has grown intensely since the last time we met. Did you become a Hashira now?

Izuku: I have. I'm now the Martial Arts Hashira.

Akaza: Is that so? Well, that fits you perfectly since we both fight in martial arts. But you do know that killing me with fists won't work since we're both demons?

Izuku: True. But that's why I learned a breathing style. The last time we fought, I didn't have my sword with me.

Akaza: I see. What Breathing Style do you use?

Izuku: I wanna see?

Akaza: Why do you think I ask?

Izuku pulls out his katana and gets ready to fight Akaza as the Upper Rank does a battle pose. Izuku dashes towards him as Akaza swings at him but misses.

Izuku: Tempest Breathing-Third Form: Perpetual Spin, Water Spout!

Izuku raises his sword and sends a downward slash at Akaza, making a water flow that spins rapidly both up and downwards at the same time and causes the room beneath him to be damaged. Akaza was hit by the attack but he was smirking as he was fighting. Akaza backs up and runs at him again.

Izuku: Tempest Breathing-Fifth Form: Incinerated Winds, Billowing Stream!

Izuku swings his blade while creating a flaming tornado. This shreds Akaza's arms and body after getting hit by Izuku's Breathing Style. And since he fused it with his demon art, it makes it more powerful. Akaza backs away and regenerates his arms and heals his body after taking that attack.

Akaza: So this is your breathing style. Tempest Breathing, right? Let me praise you. You did a wonderful job better than those weaklings and Kyojuro. Your growth surprised me. I'm glad that I fought you that night because now you join us and kill those weaklings.

Izuku looks at him with a shadow over his eyes and he looks at Akaza.

Izuku: I thought I told you to never insult my friends because they are humans.

Akaza: Why not though? I'm praising you guys here. Both you and Kyojuro.

Izuku: That's a lie. You're just badmouthing them. You just spit on everyone's face, regardless of who you're facing.

Akaza: You're misunderstanding something, young Midoriya. The only people I hate are weaklings. I only spit in the face of the weak. Yes. I'm repulsed by weaklings. They make me vomit. The laws of nature dictate that they will be eliminated.

Izuku: Everything you said is wrong. And the fact you're standing here right now is proof. Back when I was a kid, my mother sacrificed her life to save mine. And the Kamado Family took care of me until I was adopted. Newborn babies are weaker than everyone else. They need someone to help them in order to live. You're the same Akaza. You may not remember. But when you were a baby, someone protected and helped you. That's why you're alive now. The strong should aid and protect the weak. then the weak will become strong, and they will aid and protect those weaker than them. That is the law of nature! Akaza! Your way of thinking is unforgivable! I won't let you do as you like any further!