Meeting of the Hashira

Izuku is in his room sleeping, after having a pep talk by Tanjiro and the girls. Izuku was sleeping peacefully without any disturbances or a nightmare. Sleepy Izuku can't help himself but smile as he dreams about the moments of his mom and the Kamado family. In the morning, Kanao was in the kitchen cooking something for Tanjiro. Aoi just got done dress and head into the kitchen when she saw Kanao cooking.

Aoi: Hay, Kanao.

Kanao: Oh, Aoi, did you just woke up and got dressed?

Aoi: Yap. So, why did you suddenly decide to cook a meal, it's usually me who does all the cooking.

Kanao: Oh...Um...I-I thought I should bring Tanjiro-kun some food.

Aoi: Oh I see, cooking something for your crush.

Kanao: *Little blushes* W-what?

Aoi: Haha, I'm just kidding.

Kanao made a small pout face but quickly shrugs it off. Aoi decides to help Kanao with the cooking, as they were doing so, Kanae approaches and sees them cooking together.

Kanae: Morning Aoi, morning Kanao.

Kanao/Aoi: Morning Nee-san.

Kanae: I'm a little surprised Kanao that you are also cooking.

Aoi: She's cooking for Tanjiro-kun.

Kanae: *Giggles* I see.

Kanao: *Little blushes again* Aoi!

Kanae and Aoi giggle to themselves as they tease Kanao. A few minutes later, Kanao went into Tanjiro's room and sees him sleeping peacefully. Kanao couldn't help but adore the way Tanjiro slept.

Kanao(Head): So cute...

She then pokes his cheek a little which wakes him up.

Tanjiro: *Yawns* Oh, good morning Kanao.

Kanao: Good morning Tanjiro, I brought you some food.

Tanjiro: Oh, thank you so much.

Kanao: No problem, Tanjiro.

Tanjiro was eating while talking to Kanao about how did she sleep while. They have been chatting for a while until the two saw Nezuko coming into the room with Rokuta on her back.

Nezuko: Oh, you're already up Onii-chan?

Tanjiro: *Nods* Kanao woke me and brought me something to eat.

Rokuta: Is Nii-san awake too?

Tanjiro: Maybe.

Nezuko: I doubt it, he oversleeps until it's noon when he's in a deep sleep.

Tanjiro: True. Rokuta, would you and the girls wake up Nii-san?

Rokuta: Of course!

Nezuko puts Rokuta down as he then heads off to go fetch the girls to wake up Izuku. Tanjiro can feel that Kanao is worried about something.

Tanjiro: Kanao, what's bothering you? I feel that you're worried...

Kanao: ...I'm worried about you, Nezuko, and Izuku. My sister said that there will be a trial since your step-brother is a demon.

Nezuko: Don't worry Kanao-chan, your sisters and Tomioka who Izuku told us about are aware of this situation.

Tanjiro: I hope we will resolve everything peacefully...Anyway, thanks for the food, Kanao, it was delicious.

Kanao: I'm glad you liked it.

Kanao then leaves Tanjiro's room with him and Nezuko.

Nezuko: You know Onii-chan, ever since you help Kanao by flapping the coin and making her follow her heart, she has been making her own decision without it.