Upper Moon 6-Daki

(Booglé: I going to skip to the Daki fight cause I'm too lazy to do details on their arrival)

Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko are now face-to-face with Upper Moon 6, Daki. Her Obi comes straight for the boys, but they were prepared for it.

Izuku/Tanjiro/Nezuko: Tempest Breathing-Tenth Form: Frigid Mountain, Nunoboko!/Hinokami Kagura-Raging Sun!/Flame Breathing-Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Izuku, Tanjiro and Nezuko slash at her Obi cutting them. Daki was started. She was believed to be invincible but felt shocked by what happened.

Daki(Mind): Their swordsmanship style changed. They are sharper than before. And what is that sound they're emitting?

Tanjiro was the first to lunge at the Upper Rank in an attempt to decapitate her.

Tanjiro: Flame Dance!

But Daki was able to avoid the attack, leaving Tanjiro open to be struck by her obi by the throat before he could launch a second attack. However, our sun boy vanished before her, revealing it to be an illusion.

Daki: *😦* he's gone?

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura-Fake Rainbow!

Daki also notices that Izuku and Nezuko are not there anymore. She then feels her thread going off as all three of them go in for the kill.

Izuku/Tanjiro/Nezuko: Tempest Breathing-Eighth Form: Peak Slash, Rise and Fall!/Hinokami Kagura-Fire Wheel!/Flame Breathing-Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!

As they were to cut her neck, Daki quickly reacted and counterattacked by swatting them away with her Obi just before they could behead her.

Daki: Phew, that was a close one. I would get my head cut off if I didn't react quickly enough.

The three landed perfectly on the ground a few feet from Daki. The Upper Rank her assault towards them, however, the siblings quickly dodge her Obi as Daki sends more of her belts at them. Daki continues her onslaught on the trio. Izuku and Nezuko are doing a while of blocking the Obi, but Tanjiro was getting slow for some reason.

Izuku(Mind): Damn it, Tanjiro I told you, you should wait until your body temperature goes down!

(Flashback)

Kiyu: *😧* Are you sure? I think we should tell Lady Shinobu. Your body temperature still hasn't gone down yet.

Tanjiro: Please don't. I'm begging you! Keep it between us. Really, I'm fine now. There's no use in telling her!

Izuku: But Tanjiro...

Tanjiro: *😁* Look. I'm fine, see? Never felt better. Just a little warm.

Izuku: Warm? WARM?!? Your body temperature is at 100 degrees!

Kiyu: He's right. It was that high yesterday and the day before too.

Izuku: So you are off on training today until your fever goes down.

Tanjiro: *😖* Well...

Izuku: Well, what?

Tanjiro: The thing is... when I have a fever, I'm actually at the top of my game.

Izuku: What do you mean by that?

Tanjiro: I can use multiple Hinokami Kagura strikes, and I might be become even stronger with it. *Begs* Please, Kiyo, Nii-san, can't you wait just a little longer before telling Lady Shinobu? Just a little bit longer! I'm begging you!