Upper Moon's assault.

Somewhere in the side of the forest, we see Zohakuten (Hentengu) and Doma up on some trees.

Zohakuten: So why are doing this again?

Doma: *😄* Because Muzan-sama gave us orders to cause some destruction around this village.

Zohakuten: But then, shouldn't Akaza be the one doing this?

Doma: Don't question orders from Muzan-sama. Besides...

I've been wanted to have some fun

Back at the village inn, Tanjiro and Nezuko were sleeping together. But then Tanjiro felt his nose being pinched. It was Muichiro.

Muichiro: Have you seen the swordsmith named Kanamori?

Tanjiro: Oh, hay, Tokito! Is something wrong?! Wait, hold on a second. Did you just pinch my nose?

Muichiro: Yes, I did. And you took far too long to react.

Tanjiro: No, no, I would have sensed it if there were any animosity!

Muichiro: Yes, but would you pinch someone's nose with animosity?

Tanjiro: Sure, I know Kanamori-san. What's wrong? If I had to guess, he's with Haganezuka-san.

Muichiro: Kanamori's been appointed to be my new swordsmith. So where's Hanganezuka, then?

Tanjiro: I don't know. Let's go look!

Muichiro: Why do you care so much about other people? Isn't there something you'd rather do for yourself right now?

Tanjiro: *😊* Life has a way of rewarding good deeds. Oftentimes when you help others, you're helping yourself. I was planning to go anyway so why not?

After those words came out of Tanjiro's mouth, Muichiro's eyes widened and his expressionless face was erased.

Muichiro: Hold on. Repeat what you just said.

Tanjiro: I said I liked helping others.

Muichiro: No, before that.

Tanjiro: Oh! I said life has-

Before Tanjiro could repeat those words again, Izuku came in with a serious expression.

Izuku: Wake up guys, we got trouble!

Nezuko: *😪*  Can we do this in the morning? I want to sleep.

Izuku: Not if you prefer sleeping while Upper Ranks invade the village.

After hearing those words, Tanjiro, Nezuko and Muichiro get ready for battle. Later, everyone was now in the forest into groups.

Team 1- Izuku, Tanjiro, Kanao, Ochako and Mamaru

Team 2- Nezuko, Genya, Bakugo, Kirishima and Eri

Team 3-Muichiro, Tsuyu and Tokoyami

We go to Team 1 who are looking at the village being attacked by fish demons and wood dragons.