🌸Just a calm day before Mission🌸

Izuku and the Kamado return to the Butterfly Mansion when Ochako and Kanao greet them. Izuku and others were surprised that Ochako and Kanao would wait for them to come back to the manor. Kanao explained that it was Ochako's idea. They thank the two for going their way to greet them. The next day, we see Mamaru sleeping inside the box until Shinobu taps it to wake him up. Mamaru opens the lid to his box and rubs his eyes as he sees the Insect Hashira.

Shinobu: *😄* Good morning, Mamaru.

Mamaru: Morning, lady Kocho.

Shinobu: Please, call me Shinobu.

Mamaru: Ok, Shinobu. So are you to check me up again?

Shinobu: Not today. This time, I need your support in helping me find a healing herb.

Mamaru: What kind of herbs?

Shinobu: Herbs that deal with high fever. A Shiso and a Mitsuba.

Mamaru: But why me?

Shinobu: You don't have anything else to do and Mayu and her brother Kean will be there.

When he heard Shinobu mentioning Mayu's name, he turned his head while his checks turn red.

Mamaru: *Nod while blushing* S-Sure...

Shinobu: *😄* Good! I'll ask Ochako for permission to carry your box, so you can go with me.

-Later-

Shinobu is walking up the hill carrying Mamaru's box on her back. As the Insect Hashira reaches the top, she spots Mayu with a boy with light blonde hair and orange eyes and wearing a kakushi uniform but without a mask. (Booglé: The OC also belongs to LadyRiia). Shinobu waves at them which catches the two attention.

Mayu: *😮* Oh! Kocho-san! And you brought Mamaru with you too.

Kean: So inside the box is one of those good demons, right?

Shinobu: Yap, this is Mamaru.

Mamaru(Box): I wish I could shake your hand, but it's daylight right now. But I'm Mamaru Uraraka.

Kean: I'm Kean Akimitsu, Mayu's younger brother.

Mamaru(Box): *😄* Mayu told me all about you and how caring you are for her.

Kean: Haha, thanks. *Mind* Mayu was right. Guess there is such a thing as a good demon. But should not let my guard down just in case.

Shinobu: Alright everyone. Off we go.

Everyone: Hai!

-Timeskip-

It was now nighttime in the mountain and Mamaru came out from his box and walked along with the others

Mamaru: So, what herbs are we looking for?