What We Are Fighting For

Team 2 are having a hard time dealing with Zohakuten trying to behead him. But no matter how many times they got closer, they still couldn't reach his head. 

Zohakuten: Tch, I would expect nothing more, from awful villains.

Bakugo: Stop playing that innocent card! An Upper Demon like you who had killed and devoured many lives victims could never call themselves as justice!

Zohakuten: What I do is none of your business.

Nezuko: It is our business!

Genya: You might be an Upper Rank, but we will behead you!

Zohakuten: What? Did I kill a family member of yours? If not, then my justified actions have nothing to do with you.

Nezuko: It doesn't matter. You have slaughtered innocent people who were dear to someone else!

Zohakuten: It sounds like you have nothing to do with those people, either.

Kirishima: Humans don't need a reason to help out one another! And if you can't wrap your head around something like that... 

Slayers: You're the fiend!

Their response made Zohakuten growl and send all five dragons at the demon slayers. But just before one of the others could attack the other, a figure leaps into the air above the trees and slashes the wooden dragons away at God-like speed. This shocks everyone. When the figure lands before the slayers, the team notices who that is. 

Nezuko: *😦* Zenitsu!?

Bakugo: How the hell did you get here?

Zenitsu: My mission was cut short, and I heard that the demons were attacking the village, we came here to help and support you.

Kirishima/Genya: We?

Suddenly, Rengoku and Inosuke appear behind them spooking Team 2.

Rengoku: Right now the other Hahsira evacuating the people from the village. They'll be aiding us soon.

Zohakuten: More slayers? How many of you are there?

Insouke: I'm your opponent now! So let's fight!

Zohakuten: Fine then! You villains won't make it out alive!

With Team 1

Ochako: Sakura Breathing-Second Form: Blossom Strike!

Ochako swings her sword towards Doma's neck but the Upper Rank blocks it with one fan.

Doma: Upon further inspection, you're more beautiful than your mother was.

Ochako: Shut up!

Doma: I'll gladly absorb you so you'll be one with me forever.

Ochako: I'd rather slit my own throat!

Doma: Oh well, that's just too bad.

Doma pushes her away as Izuku approaches him from behind. Doma notices and turns around.