The Legends of the Tenketsu Clan and Zen Forces

We see Akaza running through the forest at light speed. He was running in the night for hours none stopping until he spotted the mansion. He jumps through the window on the top floor and lands on the ground. He bowed down to some kid who was reading a book about flowers and herbs.

Akaza: Reporting in as you requested...

Muzan-sama

The kid who turns out to be Muzan in disguise, rotates his head towards Akaza. He changes his eyes back to red, but he is less angry than in Cannon.

Muzan: Were you able to find what I asked for?

Akaza: I looked into it, but came up empty-handed. I couldn't find the Blue Spider Lily...

 There wasn't even a trace of its existence

Muzan: And?

Akaza: I will try to live up to your expectations. Forgive my unworthy efforts. I tried my best to offer or capture Izuku but failed.

Muzan is angry but at the same time, unsurprised, not by Akaza's failure, but by how strong Izuku's will is.

Muzan: I'm not surprised. Ever since I turned him into a demon, he and Tanjiro have been a thorn in my side for 2 years now. But, that's how it is.

Akaza: What do you mean, Muzan-sama?

Muzan: Akaza, I have ever told you about the existence of the "Tenketsu Clan"?

Akaza: *🤨* I don't think so.

Muzan: Then let me tell you about them. Before I met you and the other Upper-Ranks, I was born in the exact same Era as them when first became a demon. The Tenketsu Clan is similar to you in many ways. They rely on hand-to-hand combat and use their fists instead of swords. They have the ability to create powerful shockwaves, endure great hardships, and even kill with a single blow. One of their members is particularly famous for having single-handedly defeated an entire kingdom.

Akaza: *😨* They sound like monsters!

Muazn: They were more than monsters. For many years, they have taken down kingdoms all by themselves and many people who get their path. But suddenly, they started to vanish one after another. It was unknown why they were going extinct. That is until I met...him