Mount Natagumo Arc Part 1: A puppet on a string

Mount Natagumo

Izuku: Here we are

Izuku: Here we are.

Nezuko: So this is Mount Natagumo.

Zenitsu: Everyone!

Everyone: *To Zenitsu*???

Zenitsu: We need to pause here.

Kirishima: Wait, why Zenbro?

Zenitsu: *😖* I'm nervous, okay?! Now that we're nearing our destination, I'm getting scared!

Denki and Mineta: 🤦‍♂️

Inosuke: Why the hell is he sitting like that? It's pretty weird if you ask me.

Zenitsu: Who are you to talk to me about weird? You can't tell me you're not getting any spooky vibes from that mountain!

Izuku: Not really.

Tanjiro: Even so, we can't exactly just wait here.

Bakugo: Told you yellow hair's an odd duck.

Zenitsu: *😠* I am not an odd duck! I'm completely normal! It's you guys who are the strange ones!

Suddenly, Tanjiro picked up a scent somewhere as he turned the entrance of the mountain. Everyone looked at Tanjiro in worry until he headed towards the entrance. Everyone follows suit, and as they reach the entrance, they see someone on the ground crawling out with bruise marks on his left side.

Random Slayer: *Tears up* Help me... Please... help me...

Ochako: His uniform!

Momo: That boy is one of us!

Tanjiro and some others were about to help the slayer but just before they reached him, the slayer was pulled away by threads. But just before the slayer was about to be pulled back into the mountain. Someone passed by the gang and used a breathing style to cut the threads.

???: Water Breathing-Second Form: Water Wheel!

We a slice of a blade, the slayer was free from the threads that were attached to him. Tanjiro and others look at the person who saved the slayer and recognize who that is.

 Tanjiro and others look at the person who saved the slayer and recognize who that is