Final Selection Part 1

Aoi is currently bandaging Kanae at the clinic following their battle with Doma. Meanwhile, Giyu accompanies Shinobu in another room as she receives her bandages.

Shinobu: I can't believe that Izuku would go that far!

Giyu: Even I was surprised.

Shinobu: Why didn't you stop him?

Giyu: It would be pointless to have him stay behind while I go with Kanae-san.

Shinobu: *Sighs* He and Tanjiro really are open-hearted people...Say, where is Izuku right now?

Giyu: ...Being scolded by his Step-siblings...

Shinobu continues wiping the blood off of Giyu's face and then patches the cuts he has. Giyu noticed that Shinobu was smiling a little.

Shinobu: ...Well, I should thank him later. After all, if it weren't for him, Nee-san wouldn't survive...

Giyu can tell under the Insect Hashra's smile, is a slight scent of sadness in her.

Giyu: Is there something you want to tell me?

Shinobu: Uh...? Oh no, I'm fine!

Giyu knows that something is bothering Shinobu deep down in her heart. We then cut to Izuku walking in the hallway anxious after Tanjiro and Nezuko scolding him for his risky action. As he was heading toward his room, a Kasugai Crow landed on top of the broccoli boy's head.

Crow: *Caw* I have a message from Master Kagaya himself! *Caw* Izuku, you must meet at Master Kagaya's headquarters for an important Hashira meeting!

Izuku(Mind): Important? They must be talking about my battle with Doma and that I can walk under the sun now.

-Timeskip-

Izuku arrives inside the meeting and sits with the other Hashria.

Izuku: Sorry if I was late.

Kagaya: No worries, young Kamado. Today we have gathered here at the request of Tomioka Giyu, Kanae, and Shinobu Kocho. 

After Giyu, Kanae, and Shinobu explaining about their mission, this shocked every Hashira. Sanemi in his head sighs in relief that Kanae was okay, Tengen and Gyomei were prying the four well Mitsuri hugged Obanai crying in relief that Izuku, Giyu, Shinobu, and Kanae were able to survive their encounter with Upper Moon Doma. Tengen then looks at Izuku and asks him a question along with some of the Hashira.

Tengen: Is it true Young Kamado, did you really able to walk in the sun now?

Muichiro: How does it feel?

Izuku: It was unexpected about the outcome after the fight. I'm just happy that I can walk in the sun again!

Rengoku: Even I'm surprised!

Izuku: Master, I feel like there is more than just about the mission and my ability to withstand the sun.

Kagaya: Corrot, Izuku. You have been training by yourself for a long time in our dojo in martial arts, but now it's time to train you to learn how to do swordsman arts. Sanemi, you will be Izuku's Tsuguko starting tomorrow until Final Selection arrives.

Izuku was shocked about this along with the others Hashira, even Sanemi is jaw dropped about this the most. Wind Hashira didn't complain or anything and just when along with it. Izuku looked at Sanemi that he's confused as he was. Izuku understands why he chooses Sanemi for two reasons. 1: Izuku lacks swordsman skills. 2: Sanemi is the brawling type that fits Izuku's dexterity. Then with that, the meeting was dismissed. The next morning, Izuku is face-to-face with Sanemi in the courtyard with wooden swords in their hands. Izuku is a little nervous by Sanemi's presence but doesn't back down or even be afraid.