Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

Last time, our trio was fighting Daki and we get see the beatdown of Nezuko whooping the Upper Moon's butt. But suddenly, the demon had an older brother, and he was way stronger than the sister. So now, our heroes were now face-to-face with two Upper-Rank Six demons.

Daki: I'm going after the girl.

Gyutaro: Then I'll take the boys

Daki jumps off his back and attacks Nezuko, but the demon slayer blocks the attack barely and was sent to another building. As Nezuko deals with Daki, Gyutaro just stands there and stares at Izuku and Tanjiro.

Gyutaro: As I said before, you guys are skilled swordsmen. One of you owns a Dojo and the other uses the Sun Breathing.

Tanjiro: Wait, how do you know my Breathing Style?

Gyutaro: Muzan-sama told me and my sister to dispose of you and take broccoli to him. And I can see why thinks of you as his enemies.

Izuku: *😠* I'm going to say this over and over again, I'll never join his demon army!

Gyutaro: Well gonna have to. And won't leave empty-handed.

???: Yo!

The three turn around to see Uzui arriving in a flashy way.

Uzui: Did I miss anything?

Tanjiro: A little, but we'll explain in quick detail. The one with the sickles is the main demon, and he is more powerful than the sister.

Uzui: No kidding. I saw the other one earlier when I came. This guy right now is far stronger.

Izuku: There's a theory that cutting one of them won't do anything. So the only way to beat the two is to behead both of them simultaneously.

Uzui: Whoa! You are really on your game today. Now I can see why Oyakata-sama is seen as a Hashira. Ha-ha! This'll be easy-peasy!

Gyutaro: Don't get so confident, Handsome Hashira. You might be able to figure out our weakest, but the Demon Slayers who perished before you didn't find that task to be so simple. Not even the Hashira! Fifteen for me, and seven for my sister, that's how many we've devoured.

Izuku(Mind): *😕* Why did he reveal that my theory was correct?

With Nezuko

Nezuko: Flame Breathing-Third Form: Blazing Universe!

Nezuko slashes and deflects all the Obis that were aiming at her. Suddenly, some of the Obi got past her defense and were about to attack her from behind until Sleep Mode Zenitsu came to rescue her and cut the Obi at God-like speed. Inosuke, Momo, Jiro and Denki arrive as well.

Daki: *😡* You again!

Inosuke: Hay-Hay! Lord Inosuke to the rescue! With my minions.

Jiro: *😕* We're not your minions.