Final Selection part 2

Hand Demon: Then the two of you will die together!

The hand demon stretches all of his hands out at Izuku and Ochako, but thanks to the green kid's demon strength he dodges and deflects all the hands as Ochako looks at him in awe.

Ochako(Mind): Amazing, I know he was strong when first met him at the encounters, but I didn't expect he was this strong!

Izuku then inhaled as his eyes and body crackled with electricity. The hand demon's eyes widened in fear, he had never seen this kind of power that Izuku has. So he decided to go on the defense by rapping more of his hands around himself.

Hand Demon(Mind): Let's see if your breathing can deal with this!

Ochako watches carefully to see what ability Izuku has on his sleeves. The boy closes his eyes for a minute and then opens them up as he calls out his breathing.

Izuku: Tempest Breathing-First Form: Thunderous Churning Ocean!

He dashes toward the demon at light speed and slashes all of the hands that are protecting him. This causes many cuts all over the demon's body as he looks at himself. Both he and Ochako are shocked to see the potential and power Izuku has had.

Hand Demon(Mind): GHA, what the hell was that!? I didn't even see his movement until too late! This boy...No, this demon, what kind of power...*tires to regenerate* Wait a minute, why can't I heal the rest of my hands!?!

Ochako(Mind): Tempest Breathing? Is it a new breathing style...? Wait, why is he finishing him off?

???: Nii-san!

The two of them turn around and spot Tanjiro and Nezuko running towards them in a worry.

Nezuko: You two okay?

Izuku: I am. But Ochako, can you still fight?

Ochako: My leg sores a little, but I can still fight on!

Tanjiro: Don't push yourself too much!

Ochako: Right!

The Hand Demon finishes regenerating his last hand as he spots two more slayers now, and they are not happy. Tanjiro was the first to speak and ask the demon a question.

Tanjiro: I want to ask you something. Have you met a boy with long peach hair and a fox mask?

Hand: Hmm...yes. Oh! Do you know him? That's sad. I ate him with a girl years ago. You must be one of Urokodaki's students...CURSE HIM!! HE PUT ME HERE!! TRAPPED ME IN THIS STUPID MOUNTAIN!! I PROMISE MYSELF TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS STUDENTS, SO NOW I'M GONNA KILL THE FOUR OF YOU!!