↪08↩

Third person
Pov

        Taeri's head was swarming with thoughts.

The female was leaned on the door frame, her gaze fixated on the crowd of students roaming the college garden. She was waiting for Jeongin as he had pleaded with her to do so. Why would he? They aren't even friends and him always being around her was starting up a rumour about them dating. She hated that, it wasn't the low profile she wanted to keep and rather it made people want to talk to her more.

To top things up her dreams were being very vague. She didn't necessarily felt sleep deprived or anything but her mind felt foggy, clouding her logical thinking.

It was just a loop of her hair being black and death and the circle continues. Maybe it was a sign that she was supposed to be the dead one, not her twin. Maybe it was the universe trying to let her know that she didn't belong here anymore.

“Um...” A low rasp disrupted Taeri's thought.

The black haired shook out of her daze, her gaze slowly moving from the small hands squeezing themselves anxiously, to the pastel yellow hoodie, Taeri was finally met with the freckled faced blonde. And for some reason, it made her heart jump. “Uh... Hi?” she wanted to wave but couldn't bring herself to.

She had encountered Felix before, but never has he been this close. It was almost scary, the way he stood almost lifeless, his dull eyes boring into her empty ones. The longer they stared at each other, the more ragged her breath got.

One thing was for sure, she had seen him before.

“I wanna get in,” Felix finally spoke, pointing at the path she was blocking.

That was the first time she had heard him speak, and she never expected him to have a voice that deep. It totally contradicted his angelic appearance. “Oh? Yeah... um, yeah,” Taeri grinned awkwardly, wavering with her words.

Felix irked a brow. “Are you gonna move?”

“Right. Sorry,” the black haired bowed, moving aside. The blonde didn't spare her a glance, only going on with what he intended.

Taeri inwardly scolded herself for being so awkward. It was weird that him being that close to her caused such a startle. Its all Jeongin fault, if she wasn't waiting for him, such a cumbersome experience wouldn't have happened.

“Hey, are you leaving without me?” Taeri heard that voice emit from behind her the moment she started walking away.

Taeri stopped walking, crossing her arms with a huff as she waiting for him to catch up. “I made a fool out of myself cause of you!” she spat the second he stood in front of her.

Jeongin's grin falter. “Oh? I'm sorry. Did they make fun of you?” he pouted, his mood totally shifted. Again with those same eyes Taeri couldn't quite decipher.

She shook her head. “No, it was just Felix.”

“He talked to you?”

“I mean? I don't know. He just sound so bland.”

--------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------

What does ‘Light’ reminds you of?

Anyways hi, how are you?

My man Lee is having a day off so my other man Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments. Bro a monster, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you!

Thanks for reading
Cya💛