↪00

“I could've sworn I left it here.”

The brunette was getting tired of hearing the same word over and over. He was well aware that it was a futile attempt to make him stay.

“That's what you keep saying every single rock we come across,” He huffed, sitting down on a booze covered rock, quickly getting up when the vile smell invaded his nostril. “Look Lin, I'm going back to the car and if you're not there by the count of ten, I'm leaving without you-”

“But...”

“One!” the male turned around, sauntering away from the rocky path, which was once bustling with teenagers and young adults having the time of their lives last night.

The further he walked away from Lin, the less he could hear her beg for him to stay. “...seven, ei-” his counting was interjected by a loud screen.

“OH MY GOD, JIMIN.... JIMIN COME QUICK!”

The brunette sprinted as fast as he could, immediately spotting his friend frozen as she stared down at a ditch with two conscious bodies in it.

His breath hitched in his throat as he fumbled with his phone.

Lin looked at him, terrified. “What should we do?”

“Dammit, we call 911!”

---------------• ° -💙- ° •-------------

👀 Hello, its me, your local writing obsessed freak, here again with another book, hehe (help me-)

Disclaimer alert; This book has sensitive and sexual topics, violence, blood, use of language, depression, self loath

You have been warned 😀

This is based on a dream I had on 01-05-2024

Anyways hi, and welcome brethren.

The guidelines are simple;
1: This is a work of fiction and not to be taken too seriously.

2: Frequent updates, so follow me or add this story to your reading list or library to get notified when I do.

3: Allow me to introduce my good friend, bouncer Lee (> •-•)> ⭐💬 he a real tough guy, don't mess with him. He'll be taking your votes and comments.

4: This book will run on votes and comments, which means I'll update more when you show interest by voting and commenting. Yeah, don't want to write to no one, show engagement for motivational purposes,

5: Thanks for clicking on this book
Hope you'll like it, so please give it a chance.

6: Happy readings!
Cya💙