↪10↩

Third person
Pov

       “Han? Han, where are you? Han!?”

Taeri was so damn anxious after being dead sure that those were in fact the people she sees in her dreams. She quickly ended their reading session with a lame excuse and left in quite a hurry. She skipped dinner and laid in bed for the longest of time impatiently awaiting when she'd drift off. She only hoped it would be the same, with the same red haired and tall jerk.

Taeri walked further away from where the cloud would usually drop her. She got deeper and deeper until she was came across the tree Hyunjin was previously sat, all the while still calling out for Han. The ravenette groaned lowly, kicking the air. “Where could he be?” she mumbled to herself.

“Wow, look who came back,” Han's voice emitted amidst the soft wind, whipping through the air, so faint she could barely hear it.

“Han? Are you mad at me?” Taeri spun, searching for where he might be. Her tone was silvery and laced with sincerity. “I'm sorry. I sorry for the way I reacted, I didn't mean to yell at both of you- and... and,” heaving in a deep breath, Taeri paused.

She honestly didn't mean to, they just kept talking about a topic she found really sensitive, ignoring whatever she said and after Hyunjin had mentioned Purgatory, the black haired lost it, bawling loudly at them and then shoved Hyunjin aside, running off to where she always appeared. It was irrational, but everyone has their moment when everything comes crumbling down when overwhelmed.

“I...I just don't like hearing death cause it reminds me of my... my twin and I just got frustrated-” Taeri crutched down on her knees, curving into a ball, her face buried in her hands and hidden by her hair as she began crying silently. “I'm so sorry!”

“Hey,” Han– who was laid atop a tree branch– cooed softly. He got down and sauntered over to the curled up girl. “It's okay, Taeri. We were also at fault,” he struggled to get her up, stumbling when the black haired rested her entire weight on him, her face now buried in the crook of his neck. Her breath weak but still managed to tickle his skin. “There, There, are you happy now?” the red haired patted her back.

Taeri nodded, being engulfed in his weird comfort. “Where is Hyunjin?” her voice was barely above a whisper, and a bit breathy.

“He's very social and a walkabout,” Han shrugged. “I like staying here, its calm.”

“They're other places?”

“Mhm, I think here is for wandering souls? I don't really get the concept but I guess its for the undead? I don't know.”

Taeri hesitated, she wanted to ask about the blonde, but felt a little restricted. “Um.. Han? Can I ask you about someone?”

“Living or dead? Cause I barely have memories of being alive.”

“Do you know a Felix?”

The red haired pulled away from Taeri, his face totally lit up with glee. “You've met freckles?” he had the bright smile, and Taeri was damn sure this was the happiest she had seen him. “Isn't he the sweetest?”

“No, not quite,” Taeri completely broke off the hug, pleased that he didn't question further about her earlier breakdown, cause she hated talking about that. “He's dull and he isolates himself from everyone.”

“Are you talking about a different Felix?” Hyunjin's voice resonated from behind them. He stood in an odd pose, propping his hand on his waist.

“No, I saw you three in the same photo, you had pink hair,” She pointed at Hyunjin and then Jisung. “You had black hair like me and Felix wore a silly hat. that's why I came back looking for you. Jeongin said you're dead, I can't be seeing you. I don't even know you guys! I'm so confused.”

Han looked at Hyunjin, a bit perplexed and then reverted his attention back to Taeri. “Girl look, I don't understand either.”

“I know who might help,” Hyunjin spoke up. “But you have to trust me.”

--------------• ° -💛- ° •--------------

What does ‘galaxy’ reminds you of?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙