↪06

Third person
Pov

      “His name is Jeongin. He smiles a lot.”

College was all the same, long talks and exhausting, and after a long day enduring the sight of humans being humans, Taeri was glad to be back in her carven, where she could enjoy solitude and her sister being dramatic over the littlest things. Which was now. Jiwon gasped loudly, placing her hand on her chest, acting petrified for a while. Taeri rolled her eyes. Oh Lord, here comes an over exaggerated cry.

“This is the best dinner ever. Wait, I think I'm gonna cry. Taeri help, I'm crying. Did you. . . did you talk to him again? I'm so happy! So very happy!”

“It's just his name, gosh,” Taeri couldn't hide her smile. It has grown into a habit of hers, gaining genuine happiness whenever she made her sister enraptured. “How was work?” changing the subject would be fine right now.

“No, no, this is not about me, its just papers, papers and coffee,” Jiwon placed both hands on the table, resting her chin on them. “Now tell me about you! What else happened? Is he good looking?”

“That's not important, ” Taeri knew the answer to that, she just didn't want to say it. “And there was this other guy-”

“Oh my God, two guys? Is this a love triangle I smell?”

“No! God no!” Taeri heaved in a sigh. “He had the prettiest eyes but they look so sad. Jeongin said he's emo because his friends died-” Taeri looked down, toying with her food.

“Aww, do you wanna talk to him?” Jiwon's tone softened as she looked at her sister intensely.

Taeri scoffed lowly, her voice a bit breathy. “I don't want to be a bother.”

Dinner ended on a depressing note, a sensitive topic Taeri had refused to voice out. And it made her curled up in bed, weeping silently as memories of the past came flooding back. Jiwon had checked up on her a few times just to make sure she was fine and each time she would claim she was.

As she slowly drifted to sleep, she could feel herself fall down that same black hole again. It was all the same, the black, the falling, the yelling, even the blue. Until she found herself in that same lush greenery, laid as quiet as ever.

The ravenette had barely enough time to get herself together when a loud noise emitted behind her and too quickly for her to comprehend, she was being squeezed in a tight hug.

“Girl, you came back!”

Wait, that voice. “Dream boy?” Taeri prodded, a bit perplexed.

“I told Hyunjin you were for real,” the red head pulled away, his hands still on her shoulders, a huge grin tugging his lips upward, pushing his eyes into slits. “Come, I'll take you to him.”

The ecstatic male pulled her further away from where she stood, yakking off again.

Taeri was beyond befuddlement. She was having the same dream again, well, almost the same, except this time she was being tugged to who-knows-where.

She didn't try to stop it. is a dream after all, nothing would harm her in real life.

“Hyunjin, Hyunjin, look,” the red haired halted, pulling her forward. “Its girl!”

Taeri was facing a taller male with orange hair, his eyes were slander and his lips plumper, he was extremely pretty no doubt.

The said Hyunjin jumped off the lower tree branches he was seated on, now dangerously closer to Taeri. So close, even the slightest of movement would collide their bodies. His hand found its way to her hair, playing with the strands.

He turned to the red haired “Why is her hair black?”

---------------• ° -❤- ° •----------------

What does ‘Sleep’ reminds you of?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💜