↪02

Third person
Pov

     “So... did you enjoy your first day?”

Jiwon peeked in from the other end, her face as gleeful as ever. And in her hand, she held a broom, which was being used to sweep the dusty floors of the attic. Both sister's had just moved into their grandparents' house and since the place was left unkept for a couple of years, they still had a lot of corners, rooms and compartments to clean up. Jiwon, thought it would be a great time to ask about Taeri's day, because she would soon retreat to her room, put on her headphones and listen to music as she scribbled away, blocking out the world around her.

“It was okay?” Taeri shrugged, stacking the boxes away from the stairs that led down to the hall. “There was this guy...”

“Oh my God, spill...” Jiwon gasped, now intrigued. She never expected her sister to call a human just after day one. The taller had a nasty grin as she inched closer to Taeri.

“Not like that. Oh my God, Ji, get your mind out of the gutter,” The ravenette groaned loudly, not sparing her sister a glance. “He was just nice and showed me around. So he's okay? I guess? I mean, if we minus the smiling, too chatty and loud part. Yeah, okay.”

“Cool, cool. His name?”

“I don't know.”

Jiwon let out a disappointed sigh. “I'm gonna give you a task,” she continued sweeping, dropping the broom when a wooden box blocked her path. The female crutched down on her knees, dusting the top a bit. “...and that is, ask for his name. I would be happy if you finally get a friend,” Jiwon started going through the contents, which were a bunch of interesting books, figurines, cute curvy glasses and then something caught her attention.

Taeri was busy whining again, protesting about what her sister had assigned her to do. “That's not fair!”

“Hey Taetae,” Jiwon sneaked up behind her, conceding a low hum from the black haired. “Hows this?” she quickly put a necklace around her neck. It was a little cute piece of jewelry, with a black chain line and a pretty blue crystal shaped like a prism.

“What?” Taeri mused, stumbling backwards a bit. The sudden impact from her sister making her a bit dizzy, like the wind was knocked out of her. She steadied her movements, blinking a bit to clear her blurry vision. “What's this?” she held the pendent, not too bothered about her over exaggerated reaction a while a go.

“Isn't it cute? I found it in one of those boxes!” Jiwon pointed at the said box. “Must be one of grandma's. Dad did say she had a knack of crystals.”

Taeri attested, but her gaze was still on the necklace. She wanted to take it off as it wasn't really her style, but that would make her sister pouty and she didn't want to add that to her list on guilt.

Both girls continued cleaning until they deemed that it was enough and they should head down of diner if they wanted to sleep on time.

All the while, Taeri still feeling dazed.

---------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

What does ‘berry’ reminds you of?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for for reading
Cya💜