↪03

Third person
pov

        “Hey Tae, don't forget, lights out at eleven.”

Taeri nodded. She found it sweet how her sister was effortlessly caring and annoying how she always has to force hers. And even after she tried, it would radiate ‘Nonchalant’ vibes. She really wanted to show more, but somehow she felt restricted, like an invisibly force tying her down. And it made the ravenette ponder if emotions were even within her. She was always tired and done with everything. And had to act happy in front of her sister, so she wouldn't be worried. Or get mad or be sad. All her emotions were weak and not as powerful.

And she wasn't really feeling it now. Feeling weaker than ever and a bit sleepy. Taeri never sleeps early, sometimes she'd go days only surviving on two hours of sleep and energy drinks.

Falling asleep this early was not an option, so the ravenette pulled out her drawer, took out her sketchpad and pencil case, wanting to doodle her time away, maybe until it gets a little later or maybe when the sun comes up. One thing was for certain, she wanted to stay awake and wallow in self hate. Maybe she'd be a better person if she sacrificed her hours picking out her flaws and criticising them dearly.

It didn't falter, not for one second and the ravenette could no longer fight it, slumping on her bed with a low grunt.

Sleeping doesn't sound so bad after all.

Taeri could feel herself drifting more and more into darkness, a long loop of pure black which extend deeper and deeper until she could feel herself being tugged in. It felt like she was free falling from a skyscraper into an abyss of black.

Even if it was only a dream, the female kept screaming the more deeper she went, now noticing the additional blue that peeked into this darkness. She tried holding onto something but there was nothing. It was like a portal.

Taeri fell on a piece of cloud with a huff. A cloud which slowly landed her a soft pasture of lush green grass.

The ravenette panted, trying to catch her breath as she looked at the crystal blue sky, it was super clear and held the warm sun, which trickled her skin with its golden hue. Birds chirped in the far distance as the soft wind tousled through the air, carrying the alluring fragrance of the pretty colourful flowers that blossom throughout the vast green field.

It was all guarded by rocky mountains and valleys, clean water bursting out from a far off cave. Tall trees stood strong on the side, bearing fresh fruits. All of it looked beautiful and surreal, like a Paradise. Taeri wondered if she was actually in one.

Taeri got startled by a sudden sound that disrupted the peace this place held. Quickly craning around, she spotted a figure walking towards her, she could barely make out its facial features but his raving red hair stood out amongst the cool colours around them. “Who are you?” she prodded, getting up from the tall grasses.

“I should be asking that,” he replied. “Are you dead too?”

---------------• ° -💛- ° •-------------

What does ‘Star’ reminds you off?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙