↪01

Third person
Pov

       “I can't believe we're back in this horrid town and this time for good.”

The whiny teenager gruffed, crossing her arms the deeper she sank into the coffee scented seat– a result from her sister's carelessness. She hated everything about this town, at least from the little she knew. Other from that, it was your average looking town, from its high buildings to the quaint inhabitants going about their daily activities. It was really something you'd call special, barely had famous landmarks to draw tourists' attention, but it did harbour very nice weathers and people. The town was well known for its low rate of crime, thus, a serene little corner.

“And I can't believe you're still complaining,” Her sister– Jiwon scoffed, her gaze never leaving the busy road. “C'mon, you're going to love it here.”

“No, I won't.”

“Its nice.”

“No, its not.”

“You'll have new friends.”

“No I won't.”

“It's awesome.”

“No, its not.”

Jiwon sighed, looking at Taeri for a brief second. She hated the fact that her little sister barely saw the fun in anything and preferred caving herself in, away from people. “Just give it time, you'll love this town,” She tried sounding assuring, hoping that some of her positivity would rub off on the sulking black haired.

“I hope so too,” Taeri mumbled, sighing lowly when the school building came in sight. Great, now she had to deal with new faces all over again. Its probably gonna be the same, depressed medium aged humans mulling the halls, that's why she was going with her old plan; lay low and avoid human interactions as much as possible.

The moment she stepped out of the car, her sister's excited voice chirped. “Bye Taetae, make lots of friends and be nice!”

The ravenette scoffed. “Its not kindergarten, Jiwon, please,” She waved lamely at her as the car zoomed off. “First day of college, that doesn't sound too hard.”

“It will be if you keep talking to yourself, like a weirdo,” some random male replied to her, even if his opinion wasn't wanted.

Taeri glowered at him, shouldering her bag properly, walking away without saying a word. It wouldn't talk if she doesn't respond.

“You're just gonna ignore me, huh?” He jogged a bit, catching up with the female. He had manage to conjure up a smile, making him look more like fennec fox. “Hi, are you new here? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you around. Hey, are you even listening to me?”

Taeri kept on ignoring him. So much for laying low and avoiding human contact. Somehow this chatty one had stumbled upon her and insisted she held a conversation with him. But he wasn't being remotely annoying and maybe a simple sentence would send him off. She only needed to search for the right one.

“Yes, I'm new.”

“That's cute,” The black haired beamed, his smile stretching even more. How could someone be so outgoing even to a new person? “If you need help knowing your classes and things, just call me, okay?”

Ew. He was too social for her liking.

Taeri nodded. She could easily ask how she was going to call him, but that would only lead to more talking. Talking was pointless, who would want to be friends with her? Meh, she'd eventually find her way around.

“Great, you're not so bad, just a bit shy.”

-------------• ° -💜- ° •--------------

Okay, this book's fun game is-

-I'll add a random word and you'll comment what it reminds you of

Ready, let's go.

Purple

Anyways hi, how are you?

Like I said Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛