Chapter 75: Vengeance Is Mine!

As the flames of anger and grief raged within me, I found myself propelled into action. Without thinking, without hesitating, I made my way to the town where Matt's family lived, my steps quick and determined.

My heart pounded in my chest, my fists clenched tight with fury.

When I reached Matt's imposing mansion, I didn't pause to consider the consequences. I started hurling stones at the grand facade, each one a cry of anguish, a plea for retribution.

I yelled for Matt to come out and face me.

The villagers gathered around, their eyes wide with shock and curiosity at the spectacle I was creating.

But I didn't care. In that moment, nothing mattered except my burning need for justice, for vengeance.

Everything around me was chaos, a swirling storm of emotions that threatened to consume me whole.

I continued to yell, my voice hoarse with intensity, my arms still hurling stones with reckless abandon.

The sound of shattering glass echoed through the air, a symphony of destruction that mirrored the chaos in my soul.

I knew that my actions were reckless, that they defied reason and sanity. But in that moment, all I could see was the raw, searing pain of loss, the devastating emptiness that consumed me.

And as I stood there, a lone figure amidst the chaos, I vowed to make Matt pay for the agony he had inflicted upon me and my family. No matter the cost, no matter the consequences, I would not rest until justice was served.

"GET OUT OF THERE, MATT AND FACE ME, YOU KILLED MY SON! SO I'M HERE TO KILL YOU!"

THIRD POV

As the tension and turmoil escalated in the town, Astrid found herself in the depths of the dungeon, tending to Stella while purposely ignoring Alice, whom she viewed as a painful reminder of Eleanor, the one who had caused so much destruction in her life.

The icy barrier around Astrid's heart seemed impenetrable, shielding her from the pain and anger that festered within her.

Suddenly, the distant sounds of chaos at Magdalena's mansion reached Astrid and Aiden, pulling their attention away from the dark confines of the dungeon.

Astrid's instincts kicked in, propelling her to act. She dashed towards the source of the commotion, where she found Magdalena in a fit of rage, assaulting her own home.

Astrid rushed forward, desperate to intervene and diffuse the volatile situation. But as she reached Magdalena, the wrathful woman whirled around, her eyes blazing with fury.

A finger pointed accusingly at Astrid, demanding to know the whereabouts of her father.The confrontation crackled with tension as Astrid faced off against Magdalena, the air filled with unspoken accusations and unresolved emotions.

"WHERE IS YOUR FATHER?!"  

As Magdalena's demand to see Astrid's father, Matt, echoed through the chaos, Astrid was left bewildered and conflicted.

The weight of the revelation hung heavy in the air, threatening to unravel the carefully constructed walls around her heart.

The tangled web of secrets and betrayals seemed to tighten its grip around her, suffocating her with its suffocating embrace.

Meanwhile, Eleanor, consumed by grief and guilt, had been lost in her own world of agony and remorse as she was sitting on her bedroom floor, crying as she stares at her own family portrait consisting of her and Alice, imagining her parents are there in the portrait.