Chapter 76: Strike!

Astrid ran harshly through the cluttered dungeon, her heart pounding in her chest as she frantically searched for Thomas.

She glanced over and saw Aiden, and in her panicked state, she mistook him for her husband.

Without thinking, she rushed towards him, only to collide with a piece of furniture, hitting her head hard.

As she stumbled back, disoriented and in pain, she looked up at Aiden and everything seemed to blur around her.

The room spun, and in that moment of chaos, she realized her mistake. Aiden wasn't Thomas.

"You're not Thomas..."

"Of course, I'm not!" Aiden yelled, "I was here and all these days you thought I was Thomas?"

Her eyes filled with tears of frustration and anger as she realized the truth.

She screamed at Aiden to get out, her voice filled with anguish.

"GET OUT!"

She pushed him away, her hands shaking with emotion as she lashed out at him, hitting him in a blind rage.

Aiden tried to calm her down, but Astrid wouldn't listen.

She was consumed by her grief and longing for Thomas, the only one she truly wanted.

She cried out in despair, her sobs echoing through the room as she continued to lash out at Aiden.

Meanwhile, the children, Stella and Alice, huddled in a corner, their tears mixing with the chaos unfolding in front of them.

They watched in fear and confusion as their parents' emotions boiled over, their young minds unable to comprehend the depth of the situation.

Astrid's anger and pain burned brightly in her eyes as she raged against Aiden, the innocent bystander caught in the crossfire of her grief.

She screamed and yelled with all the fury of a woman consumed by heartache, her words filled with rage and sorrow.

But through it all, her heart cried out only for Thomas, the man she loved and yearned for with every fiber of her being.

And as the chaos of the moment subsided, Astrid's tears fell freely, her emotions raw and exposed in the aftermath of her outburst.

Meanwhile, Eleanor stormed into her home, her emotions swirling inside her like a storm.

Frustration, pain, anger, and sadness all battled for dominance within her as she paced back and forth, breathing heavily in her distress.

She was seething with anger at Magdalena, feeling a deep sense of betrayal and resentment towards the woman who had caused so much chaos in their lives, especially her mother's.

How dare Magdalena act as if she was suffering when she was the one who had started it all?

If Magdalena hadn't interfered with my father and my mother's marriage, none of this would have happened.

Eleanor's thoughts raced, filled with bitterness and betrayal at the betrayal she felt from someone she once trusted.

As she paced, her thoughts turned to Alice, her sweet daughter caught in the middle of the turmoil.

It pained Eleanor to see Alice and Aiden entangled in the mess that had been created by Astrid's grief and confusion.

She felt a surge of protective instinct towards her daughter, wanting to shield her from the pain and chaos that seemed to be consuming their family.