Chapter 35: Disgraced Love

ELEANOR'S POV

I walked into the bedroom and was greeted by the heartwarming sight of my husband, Aiden, playing with our beautiful baby girl, Alice.

The room was filled with laughter and joy, and in that moment, I felt grateful for the family we had built together.

As I joined them, my heart swelled with love and contentment. We played with Alice, tickling her and showering her with affection.

However, I couldn't shake off the growing sense of distance and coldness that I had been sensing from Aiden lately.

Wanting to bridge the gap between us, I offered him a drink, hoping to engage in a quiet moment together.

With a smile, I asked, "Would you like something to drink, Aiden?"

"Um, okay" His response was curt, his gaze averted. I could feel the walls building between us, and it pained me to see our connection slipping away.

Determined to bring back the love and warmth we once shared, I hatched a desperate plan.

Quietly, I excused myself and made my way to the kitchen.

There, hidden away, was a vial of liquid that Nelson had given me-a concoction believed to rekindle lost affection.

I had initially obtained it for Aiden, hoping it would make him fall in love with me again.

Remembee when he suddenly apologized to me and told me he loves me? Oh well, ot was all after the potion I mixed in his drinks.

Now, faced with the growing distance between Aiden and me, I felt compelled to use it once more.

With trembling hands, I mixed a few drops of the liquid into a cup of tea.

The scent of the brew carried an air of uncertainty, but I pushed my doubts aside, convinced that this was my chance to regain Aiden's heart.

Returning to the bedroom, I presented the tea to Aiden.

He took it without suspicion, unaware of the hidden intentions behind my actions.

I watched anxiously as he sipped the tea, hoping that the potion would work its magic and bind his heart to mine forever.