Mitsu and Melascula meets the flower family

Alex would be heading towards her home along with Mitsu and Melascula with Mitsu pouting towards a certain lewd female, having found out that she had took a picture of her panties and sent on the internet.

Emily: *was carrying the fox girl on her back since she couldn't really walk* I'll glad give you half of my share, beside the internet doesn't know that's your panties..well beside the reader but people rarely read this book.

The three fox girl sweatdrops slightly at this, wondering what she was talking about as Mitsu and Melascula let out a small yawn that made Alex blush in embrassment.

Alex: *mumbling to the three females in an apologetic tone* My bad about last night.

Emily: *snickered playfully and patted the fox girl's butt* Don't worry. I didn't mind...I got some material from it so I'm okay though I'm unsure about the others.

The two fox girls felt their eye twitched slightly, haven't gotten much sleep last night with them soon arrive at her house as Emily turn around so Alex could unlock the door and the four females went inside, seeing Levi and Saik peeking out.

Levi: *smile warmly at seeing her oldest daughter* Oh Alex...

She and her mother stopped at seeing the other two fox girl that look nearly identical to her.

Saik: *put her hands on her hips, looking at the two, sensing they weren't clone since the three had different power level from her senses* They're not clones. *rise a brow as her tail wag around* Names.

Mitsu: *grins politely* Mitsu.

Melascula: *give a polite smirk and wave politely* Melascula.

Levi: *give them a warm smile* Nice to meet you.  I'm Levi. *puts her hands on her mother's head* This is my mother, Saik.

The two fox girl blink a few times, thought that Levi was the grandmother and Saik was the mother as Levi told Emily to put her daughter down on the kitchen with the other two fox girls following her.

Saik: *nudge her granddaughter with a knowing smirk* I see you been getting some judging how you are being carried along with how tired the other two look.

The younger fox girl blush in embrassment at this with Emily staring at Levi for a few seconds.

Emily: *looking at the fox mother's butt and had a small smile* Levi, you getting piped haven't you. Your ass is a bit bigger and more plumply, even has more jiggle physic. *giggles lightly* I see Dante has been putting work in you and Aella.

The fox mother twitched at this with her having a blush of embarrassment but didn't want to show the pervy goddess's while Mitsu and Melascula wonder who was Aella.

Levi: *had grab a few snacks from the cabinets* So Alex, you seem to have something on your mind.

Alex: *flinched at this but sighed as her mother put the snacks down along with her grandmother putting down the drinks* Yeah...me and Goku had a discussion and we thought about getting a place of our own...

The fox girl look away from her mother, a bit worried about her answer, her tail moving nervously.

Levi: *saw how worried her daughter that made her shake of her head with a light smile* Well, I have no problem with you wanting your place. *glance over at her mother, wanting her thoughts*

Saik: *shrugs her shoulders* If she wants to move, let her. She's grown enough. Beside I was wonder if you or your sisters were going to move out at all.

Mitsu and Melascula blink at this, not knowing the fox girl had sisters as a fake cough was heard behind them, making them look with the two being surprise by how sisters she had.

Melascula: *thoughts with a small sweatdrop* I hope they're adopted.

Maya: *look at her older sister* So you plan to move out on your own huh? *had crossed her arms* We don't mind as long as you visit alright?

The fox girl look at her other sisters who nodded to her, giving her a gentle smile.

Levi: *give her oldest daughter a close eye smile* There's answer.

Emily: *had clapped her hands with a slight mischief smirk* She's going to have a baby and from what I'm seen another person book. It's going to be twins.

The fox girl froze at this as she didn't know how to tell her family about her having a baby.

Eliza: *tilts her head* You know that would explain why Ema and Emma had came over last night.

Ayla: *nods her head* Yeah.

Levi: *her hair shadow over her eyes* Alexis...is that true? You're going to have a child?

The fox girl flinched at her real name and slowly nod her head, sweating a bit from the look on her mother's face until seeing her grinning bright towards her.

Levi: *in a happy tone* That's good news! I was wondering when I was going to be a grandmother. *held one finger* I just need one favor. Just stay somewhere in this universe is all I ask.

The fox girl blink in surprise at this but nodded at this with her mother smiling at this and pull her oldest daughter into a bone breaking hug.