Fury

Natsu would skidded against the ground and quickly stopped where she would kick in her side by Tiamat.

Tiamat: *had a large smirk at the dragon turtle hybrid and spoke in a mocking tone* Come on! You haven't been able to land a single hit on me yet.

The redhead dragon girl tilted her body to the side while catching the dragon turtle's arm.

Tiamat: *stare at the younger female with a mocking smile* I know you can do better. We been at it for a few days.

She break Natsu's arm by slammed her elbow in the mid and uppercut the female hybrid into a mountain as she would be covered up by a few debris.

Tiamat: *crossed her arms while going into her thoughts* I wonder if breaking her arm was a bit much. *shakes her head* No, I was rougher on Coco before.

Her metal tail wag around as she wait to see what Natsu would do next.

Natsu: *had put relocate her arm with a frustrated growl* Dammit, why can I land a hit? I know she stronger than me but not a single fucking hit?!

She pushed the debris off her and stood, still growling frustratingly as her hair flash brighter red along her skin turning pitch black as she held her head.

Tiamat: *notice this with her having a low smirk and spoke in the same mocking tune* Still think you can land a hit?

The sky had to begin to darker along with it starting to rain and lightning striking the ground before Natsu's body start to grow rapidly until she was a giant with her body and hair has change.

Tiamat: *stay silent while her smirk turn into an crazy grin* There we go! That's what I waiting for! *popped her neck* So much fury I see in your eyes. *hover up slightly as her dragon heads would start to move* I wonder if you can control it.

Meanwhile, at Drago's house
Laxus would be watching tv along with Wendy as the two dragon girls were thinking about their friend, still haven't seen her until both of them had sense her but felt that it was odd.

Wendy: *stood up* Is that Natsu?

Laxus: *had stood up as well* Same so but she's feel odd almost like she's fury.

Both female share a look with each other before heading out towards their friend's location as Drago notice them.

Drago: *thoughts* Should I go with? Just in case?