Mitsu and Melascula meets Ema's siblings

Mitsu, Melascula and their friends would be waiting to meet Ema and her siblings.

Mitsu: *her tail wag around excitedly* I didn't know Ema didn't have siblings.

Melascula: *glance over at Vicky and Vanessa and point at them* Apparently, those two meet them.

Vanessa: *look back at the glass fox girl* She has seven siblings.

The rest of the girls blinked in surprise at this, thought the purple hair tomboy may had two or one sibling.

Vicky: *had her arms cross with her eyes close* I only know two of them from what I can remember.

They would soon see the purple hair tomboy and instantly know who was were her sister, by the three purple hair triplets.

Jiji: *give a polite smile* Well hey there. * whistled at at the purple hair tomboy's siblings* Wow. Your parents must want a big family.

Ema: *nods with a sheepishly chuckle* Yeah they did.

Emma: *glance over at Vicky* Hey Vicky.

Emily heard that name and look over at the scar tomboy who smile at the two and wave at the two, remembering Ema mentioned the two when they were prison.

Vanessa: *walked and stop in front of Jaylen* Jaylen.

Jaylen: *close his eyes briefly with a smirk* Vanessa.

Vanessa: *glance over at the shortest among the group* I remember them but not him.

Jaylen: *glance back at his youngest sibling* Oh him? He's youngest.

Mari: *pouts slightly* Me too. We're both the same age.

The dark skin male chuckle lightly at this before he and his siblings beside Ema introduce themselves to the group.

Jiji: *smirks at them with a interest look* Nice to meet you. Jiji but feel free to call me JJ.

Vicky: *cross her arms under her breasts with a grin* Vicky but Emma and Emily knows that already.

Mitsu: *wave at them happily* Hi, my name is Mitsu! *wrap her arm around her cousin*  and this my cousin, Melascula.

The glass fox girl give a wave at the siblings as they look at the two fox girl, seeing that they nearly look identical to Alex while Melascula briefly looking at the shortest one with a caution look then brush off since he was Ema's brother.

Melascula: *had her hand on her hip with a rise brow* So who's the wild one among you?

Jaylen: *rubs back of his head with a light chuckle* Depends but mostly *points at the pervy goddess* that one.

Emily: *did a peace sign* I have multiple charges against me. I'm actually wanted in a few universes.

Jiji: *sweatdrops at this* I'm scared to ask what your charges.

Emily: *had close her eyes* Sexual harassment, sexual disturbance, public nudity, robbery, etc. It's going to get worse

Jiji: *glance over at the purple tomboy with a bigger sweatdrop* And I thought you were bad.

Ema chuckle sheepishly in respone as The group would look to see Nazuna and Sigrun walking to them with Emily quickly pulling the redhead shortstack into a hug.

Nazuna: *smirk under her mask* It seem like everyone is here.

The blond hair glance over at the kaiju shortstack that made her rise a brow.

Nazuna: *had put her hands in her pocket* Never thought I meet someone shorter than Sigrun.

Jiji: *burst out laughing* I was about to say the same thing.

The kaiju shortstack had those two female with a small ticked off mark at his height as Mari nudge him playfully with a smug smirk with him huffing childish.

Meanwhile, with Tiamat and Laxus
Tiamat along with Laxus and Wendy had manage to calm down Natsu who would held by her shoulder by Wendy.

Tiamat: *had a few tears across her clothes but had a proud grin* That was pretty fun.