Izuma encounter Lyime

Izuma had walk into the bathroom, sighing softly to herself, putting her hat on the counter while hanging up one of her gloves.

Izuma: *taking off the other glove* It sure was hot today.

She froze at seeing someone touching her thighs that made her look down with her soon paling at seeing who it was.

Emily: *rubbing the maid's thighs with a smile* As you can see, she has pretty thicc meaty thighs. *lean forward and took a lick, making the taller female tremble*

Lyime: *nods with her head and reach out, poking the maid's right thigh* She can easily crush someone's head.

The pervy goddess look at the concerning maid who give her a wave while standing up along with Lyime.

Emily: *put her hand down on the shorter's purple hair female* Izuma, meet Lyime. Lyime, Izuma.

Lyime: *held her hand with a polite smile* Nice to meet you.

The maid stare for the moment, thinking she's might not be so bad until seeing Annie standing the doorway.

Annie: *was rubbing her rear with a ticked off mark as she had multiple hand prints on her butt* Excuse me Izuma but can I take a shower or we can share one. As you can see my ass hurts.

The two pervy females snickered smugly at this, having catching the white hair female off guard when they had arrive.